Options

ISO Death Cab Record Store Day - FOUND

Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
edited April 2014 in Lost Dogs
Anyone know of any places that have the Death Cab for Cutie featuring Magik*Magik Orchestra: Live 2012 vinyl? Do you have one you are no longer interested in? It doesnt seem terribly expensive on ebay, but would like to try and get a more affordable copy.

Thanks for any help!
Post edited by Father Hubbard on

Comments

• Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,372
    Yep, I can likely hook you up. I'll know for sure this evening.
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks for keeping me in mind!
  • Options
    Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    I have a copy, sealed...do you have any PJ vinyl to trade?
  • Options
    Looks like I should be set, thanks adusick!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Question for someone who has this item in hand-- is it from a particular show? My husband and I had front row in Chicago at the Chicago Theatre both nights in 2012 during that tour and the band spoke to him during the show as my husband had a small sign and was clearly the most into the show in the whole place...lol
    The second Chicago show was shown live on FUSE that night and we do have a copy of that on DVD so i am curious if its the same show on the lp?
    if so, i might need to get one!
    thanks!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,372

Question for someone who has this item in hand-- is it from a particular show? My husband and I had front row in Chicago at the Chicago Theatre both nights in 2012 during that tour and the band spoke to him during the show as my husband had a small sign and was clearly the most into the show in the whole place...lol
    The second Chicago show was shown live on FUSE that night and we do have a copy of that on DVD so i am curious if its the same show on the lp?
    if so, i might need to get one!
    thanks!!

Found this: "The release takes portions from several of the concerts and presses them to 180-gram wax, while also including a download code."
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    oh okay cool! Thank you! :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2