Options

I'm seeing Pearl JAm THIS WEEK!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Unbelievable the tour already starts in 2 days! Enjoy yourselfs in Lisbon, I'm sure you'll have a blast!
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Not packed yet! Got 10000000 things to do and my flight is at 06:00 !!!
    No sleep for me too...
    Looking forward to recognising us crazy fucks on the plane with our PJ shirts and poster tubes!!! :)
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    einatshaul wrote:
    See you on Thursday!!!
    I hate you.
    Pegagus wrote:
    12 hours and I'm in Lisbon!
    and you
    see you at the dinner and concert
    and you
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Hinny wrote:
    I hate you.

and you

and you

thats some awesome hating buddy :):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thats some awesome hating buddy :):D
    I'm sure I'll buy these eternal enemies a beer when I see them from Sunday onwards :)
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    I'm sure I'll buy these eternal enemies a beer when I see them from Sunday onwards :)

i hate you for buying people beer
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    OK... does it count if I can say I'm seeing Pearl Jam this time NEXT week? ;)

Well almost... will be on Polish soil and getting hyped :D:D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    SylSyl Posts: 149
    Enjoy the first show!!!!! See you at the second, see you in MADRID in 3 DAYS!!!!!!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    i hate you for buying people beer

he won't be buying you a beer through, to much hate....
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
    For me It's exactly in 6 days yeah yeah !
    Nice concerts for the one who'll be there
    And I'm happy too for not being in this fuckin crowd
  • Options
    MellowMindMellowMind Posts: 61
    don't really understand why people having gigs in wembley, lisbon and madrid go all the way from UK to poland :O

oh no, overnight bus to lisboa :| lol

seeya @ the dinner/gig
    Given To Fly

Lisboa, Pavilhão Atlântico, 4/9/06
    Lisboa, Algés, Oeiras Alive!, 8/6/07
  • Options
    MellowMind wrote:
    don't really understand why people having gigs in wembley, lisbon and madrid go all the way from UK to poland :O

because Pearl Jam have a gig in Poland... the fan club is worldwide, not just Polish people go to the Poland gig
  • Options
    MellowMind wrote:

seeya @ the dinner/gig

because the ticket was cheap, and i have not been to poland yet :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    MellowMind wrote:

seeya @ the dinner/gig
    Because the joy of seeing the friendly faces of the other fellow touring fans from city to city is right up there with the actual shows. The bond we have is incredible, like nothing I've ever experienced. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I enjoyed this camaraderie moreso than the shows themselves. Not to say we didn't rock the fuck out, but until you experience it...

I fell in love with about 30 people last November. I'm getting ready to do it all over again.
  • Options
    MellowMind wrote:

i dont really understand people who live in Gibraltar... its full of monkeys.. and British style pubs. :p
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i dont really understand people who live in Gibraltar... its full of monkeys.. and British style pubs. :p

same with scotland, but they seem to hate the english, yet will happily go to england to see a pearl jam show?? :confused:
    there is a reason PJ didnt go there... ye are all a bunch of smelly drunkards...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    magdylmagdyl Posts: 86
    MellowMind wrote:

why not? poland is not a bad country and the polish fans can rock!! (i remember their "you forgot poland" t-shirts and big banners)

i'm looking forward packing my stuff and enjoying the show in chorzow in 7 days! :)
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    magdyl wrote:
    why not? poland is not a bad country and the polish fans can rock!! (i remember their "you forgot poland" t-shirts and big banners)

i'm looking forward packing my stuff and enjoying the show in chorzow in 7 days! :)

Poland is a fantastic country with the greatest people I have ever met!!!
    And the crowds there are always amazing as well!!!;)
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Options
    same with scotland, but they seem to hate the english, yet will happily go to england to see a pearl jam show?? :confused:
    there is a reason PJ didnt go there... ye are all a bunch of smelly drunkards...

never diss Scotland again
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    never diss Scotland again

or i will incur the wrath of dunknam?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    or i will incur the wrath of dunknam?

spell the name right at least Dopey :rolleyes:

yes, i'll make it my goal in life to ridicule your every post on this forum... and make you cry like a fat boy who tried running to catch the ice-cream van but it sped off before the boy could get there... so many tears!!!!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    have a BLAST sandra!!!
    make sure the boys are all warmed up for wembley and beyond! ;)

i can't believe it....

yep, watch it...more bold and big type on the way........

i leave for london in

ONE

MORE

WEEK!

:eek:

woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    :D

yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    SEEING PEARL JAM T O M O R R O W !

no festival set list but 180mins+ of total ecstasy... cant wait.
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin