Options

Leeds, Should I!?

JonhenryJonhenry Posts: 228
So work is sending me to London for two weeks from June 28th to July 9th. Not so bad, but I will be turning 40 on the 5th of July. I just found out that PJ will be in Leeds on the 8th. I was thinking about making the trip from London to Leeds to treat myself for my 40th.

What do you think? Should I take the 2+ hours for my 40th?

If so, does anyone know how to get there from London? I heard it's not hard, but getting back to London late at night is harder.

John Henry
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    No brainer, hitch hike if you have to! And happy early 40th!
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    Yes.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    You'll also be in London for Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Faith No More on July 4th. Or Sonisphere with Iron Maiden, Metallica, Alice in Chains, Deftones, Baby Metal, Anthrax, Slayer, etc... July 4- July 6th.

I just found a train from Stevenage (where Sonisphere is) to Leeds for 20 pounds. It's usually like 89 pounds.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Yes!!! You will kick yourself if you do not go. What a great way to spend your birthday!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Have you taken leave of your senses?
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.