What are you waiting for????

- More of a philosophical question to your own brain to kickstart a project you've been thinking about for days, months or even years. What's holding you back? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!

SO, what am I waiting for??

I really want a new Hi-Fi system but I keep putting it off. I sold my old TT 3 years ago and haven't built up the courage to go out and buy a new one, with speakers and amp. What the hell am I waiting for?? Well: I'm waiting to clear my student loan debts for one. And that will actually FINALLY happen in the next few days, after I get paid. Then I have to pay the taxman (gross) and THEN maybe... mayyyyyyyybe later this year I'll actually go all out and equip the house with the new system it needs.

What about you: What are you waiting for and what's keeping you from achieving it? Spill the beans here. We're all in this together.
Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    i'm a little constipated, if you must know. sorry. you asked.
    www.myspace.com
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    :( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    X_X