how much time have you wasted on TV

YardenYarden Posts: 820
edited April 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
wasted time calculator. type in the shows you've watched.
link: tiii.me
Post edited by Yarden on

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I don't get it. How does typing in a show you have watched end up telling you how much time you've spent watching said show? What am I missing? :-/
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    PJ_Soul said:

I don't get it. How does typing in a show you have watched end up telling you how much time you've spent watching said show? What am I missing? :-/

not in this thread.. in this link: tiii.me
    it knows how much episodes each show has and the running time of each episode..

Yarden said:

PJ_Soul said:

it knows how much episodes each show has and the running time of each episode.

Yeah, I went to the link.... I thought it would be some kind of formula to be figured out to determine how much time I have personally spent watching something (somehow). :P
    I must say, if I'm watching something on TV it's because I'm enjoying it, so I wouldn't consider that a waste of my time! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    PJ_Soul said:

Yarden said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, I went to the link.... I thought it would be some kind of formula to be figured out to determine how much time I have personally spent watching something (somehow). :P
    I must say, if I'm watching something on TV it's because I'm enjoying it, so I wouldn't consider that a waste of my time! :D
    i would'nt consider it a waste if you enjoy it either.. :) thought it would be interesting for tv junkies.
    Yarden said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yarden said:

PJ_Soul said:

i would'nt consider it a waste if you enjoy it either.. :) thought it would be interesting for tv junkies.
    That could get disturbing, lol!
    I think I read somewhere that the average American watches 8 hours of TV every day. @-)
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    sadly, there are times when people don't know what to do with themselves, so they just sit in front of the tv. sometimes, people aren't even paying attention to what's actually playing on the tv, they just curl up in their chair and look at the screen.

did you see me? i saw you.