Proposal for drummers and bassists

Just an idea, but has anyone thought of doing an online collaboration? I play in a band with a couple friends, but neither are reaaaally that into pearl jam, and we have a general consensus not to try and cover material. When we jam we just come up with our own stuff, and it works for us. If I try to bring up covering a PJ song they're gonna want to do other covers as well and I'm not all into that haha. Butttt that being said, I, myself, would love to lay down a couple tracks(I play guitar) and try to record a version of whipping, or maybe some other gems :P Problem is, I hate looking for backing tracks and even if I find any, they usually suck.

So, the proposal:

If there are any skilled drummers and bassists out there with decent recording equipment, you guys could whip up (lol) an mp3 of your respective angle on the song and send it my way. I would add the mp3 of the drum track into my software, then the bass track, and record a rhythm guitar and then a lead. I know the band has 3 guitars going on it live, with Ed playing open chords, Mike playing more of a power chord-esqe take, and stone doing the lead stabs and then power chord/open chord variations. I feel like it might sound too cluttered doing all three of those however, and just Eds part and a mix of Mike n Stone would be good.

If I can't find a bassist to do it I can use my buddy's bass equipment and do that part as well, but I'd rather not! Most of the fun in this comes from getting people together and doing something innovative!

And this could all be just be easier said than done but I believe it's feasible. We can figure out what to do once it's recorded when we get to there. I'm happy just having it, but we could do a youtube or soundcloud thing its up in the air.

SO tell me what you think all. Maybe I just have my head in the clouds :p

As for the drumming style I'm looking for its up to them, but I like the 94, 95 shows best. Although I think thats when the band shifted from Abbruzzese to Irons so its up in the air!