Communication Breakdown

Do you ever end up wondering wtf just happened after what was to be a simple conversation? I just got off the phone with someone I hadn't spoken with in a few months and things went completely sideways. I knew something was "off" right away, but I was not prepared for what was to come. Why, more often than not, do we choose to believe the words of a shit disturber than go directly to the source? Why do people get such joy in making others feel so badly? Is it lack of self respect, or perhaps by hurting others you then feel better about yourself. A little communication is all that it would have taken. Bullies come at any age, I wish I could brush this one off.............

Comments

• I believe in direct communication and going right to the source. That way, the chance for miscommunication is greatly diminished and any mind games being played are ended. Good luck with your person!
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    wasa1971 said:

Do you ever end up wondering wtf just happened after what was to be a simple conversation? I just got off the phone with someone I hadn't spoken with in a few months and things went completely sideways. I knew something was "off" right away, but I was not prepared for what was to come. Why, more often than not, do we choose to believe the words of a shit disturber than go directly to the source? Why do people get such joy in making others feel so badly? Is it lack of self respect, or perhaps by hurting others you then feel better about yourself. A little communication is all that it would have taken. Bullies come at any age, I wish I could brush this one off.............

i know that guy
    did you see me? i saw you.