Options

Looking to trade: my moonlight Graham hoodie for your Lifetime Collective "forest" t-shirt. (L)

My favorite pearl t-shirt was stolen, and tenclub says that they are not bringing it back. If anyone has one in good condition that they are willing to part with in a size large, I am willing to trade my barely worn very popular moonlight graham hoodie of the same size. (Circa 2004) It fits a little big for a large, so I never really wore it that much. I wore it maybe half a dozen times. The sleeves were just a little too long and awkward on me so I packed it away in my closet for almost a decade now.

The shirt that I'm looking for was done by lifetime collective, and it was for sale in the goods section from maybe 2 years- 1 1/2 years ago. It's a white shirt with a creepy grey forest, and the words "Pearl Jam" written in a font that you had to read closely to realize what it said. I couldn't find a picture online, but here is a photo of the moonlight graham hoodie.
http://www.fvstore.com/Pearl-Jam-Moonlight-Graham-Hoodie-Size-medium/p414112.html

It was very popular, very comfy, and very thick and warm.

I know it's a longshot, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

-Andy