Options

Where to order the boots from?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,066
edited March 2014 in The Porch
From here or directly from the people making them?

What is cheapest and best?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    There is no price difference between ordering in the shop here on PearlJam.com or at Nugs.net. And orders here are directed immediately to Nugs.net, so no other differences too.
    So whatever you fancy, the result will be the same. :)
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,697
    Think nugs is cheaper for shipping
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

I just checked and you're right! Shipping is cheaper directly from Nugs. At least, international shipping is. Nugs charges $5 for shipping instead of $8 by PearlJam.com. And oh, I just notice that on CD the boots are also $1 cheaper at Nugs ($17 instead of $18 for San Diego). So Nugs it is for me. :)
  • Options

Kearn5y said:

I just checked and you're right! Shipping is cheaper directly from Nugs. At least, international shipping is. Nugs charges $5 for shipping instead of $8 by PearlJam.com. And oh, I just notice that on CD the boots are also $1 cheaper at Nugs ($17 instead of $18 for San Diego). So Nugs it is for me. :)
    Cool! I'll order my Philly boots tomorrow then. Cool!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    edited February 2014
    Agreed. Why not get them directly from the source. Having 2 companies involved has obviously made things a shit show. Get them directly from nugs and keep your fingers crossed.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,480
    $8 shipping is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    So, just ordered two cd's from nuggs...

did not pay any for the shipping? What's up with that...
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    Apple Lossless versions are available from the nugs site, if that is appealing or important to you.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

So, just ordered two cd's from nuggs...

did not pay any for the shipping? What's up with that...

Shipping has been free for the LB tour shows, from both PJ.com & nugs.