Options

ISO New Orleans sticker...that's all (FOUND)

wma11wma11 Posts: 790
edited March 2014 in Lost Dogs
I know everybody and their brother needs it too...but there's gotta be some out there...I've got a ton of stuff to trade (old stickers, prints, shirts) that I'm sure we can work out a deal if you have one. PM me! Thanks.

2013/14 Stickers I have left:
Melbourne BDO '14
Auckland, NZ BDO '14
London
Wrigley (white)
Pitt
Philly 1 & 2
LA 1 & 2
San Diego
Vancouver
Seattle

I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
Post edited by wma11 on

Comments

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,271
    I have London, trade for GREY LA.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    What older stickers do you have? I am looking for that band wagon Mariners sticker(s)
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    I am also seeking a NOLA once the OP get taken care of. I have a bunch from the west coast 2013 run
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options

What older stickers do you have? I am looking for that band wagon Mariners sticker(s)

I don't have that big bandwagon sticker anymore...I have the VFC Wings, plus a bunch of Vitalogy-Yield-Binarual era stickers, any others in particular you need?

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Not that I can think of, that's the one I really like, I shoulda stocked up!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Yeah, I had it in 2005 or so...do you have any of the stickers I need?
  • Options
    I don't no, sorry about that
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump