The Official -WELCOME BACK- Thread

brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,633
edited February 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
It's true, lots of people have left the forum and some (including myself) have come back. In fact, I've come and gone so many times I've installed a revolving door on my forum account. So here's a place to welcome back wandering souls, misanthropes, smitten forum members, Prodigal Sons (and Daughters), wayfaring strangers, people who found themselves lost in the woods or the wilderness or stranded by doldrums, let themselves get to far out to sea (or as Michael Stipe once said, "to far out to see") and everyone else who for what ever reason decided to leave this place for a while.

WELCOME BACK!
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    I only leave when the eye bleeding gets to be too much for me!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • people came back???? who knew??

"You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,633
    imalive said:

I only leave when the eye bleeding gets to be too much for me!

Fuck... bleeding eyes... I hate it when that happens!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

people came back???? who knew??

Just us crazies... image

• people came back???? who knew??

people left? Who knew?

Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Sawyer is back????
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • I am back too. Brianlux I remember you and gimme too ;) I have a different name now that I'm back but I'm glad to see some name I recognize. :D
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Transients are what make the world a better place. Frolicking to and fro without a care in the world. Welcome Back lost souls!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    I come and go, been doing so for a couple of years now. Back for a while, maybe I'll stay longer than a couple of months this time. It's good to see some familiar names.

I am back too. Brianlux I remember you and gimme too ;) I have a different name now that I'm back but I'm glad to see some name I recognize. :D

Don't know your old user name but anybody with a margarita as their avatar is A-OK in my book! :-)

Welcome back!

• brianlux said:

I am back too. Brianlux I remember you and gimme too ;) I have a different name now that I'm back but I'm glad to see some name I recognize. :D

Don't know your old user name but anybody with a margarita as their avatar is A-OK in my book! :-)

Welcome back!

My old username was drinkbigredinstead ;)

• pearlninpearlnin Posts: 69
    edited June 2014
    Im still up, just hanging out In My Tree
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    I like this thread :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    where is that acid miner?!?!!? fucker didn't go to Spokane...or Portland...or Seattle...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    In the last years I've only been here to participate in Secret Santa, but now I've finally managed to have all filters and blocks for social media and forums removed at work, so I'm able to log in. I still remember some of the names here, but I'm missing a lot that used to post here regularly.
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,124
    Welcome Back Kotter - Theme Song: http://youtu.be/xZzEzDkeHzI

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • It's difficult trying to reconnect when you have been gone so long. Even more so when you have a different user name :-S