Options

Something worth...

2»

Comments

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i use automotive microfiber towels on my face.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683

Really? What does that do for your skin? Never heard of that!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    PJ_Soul said:

Really? What does that do for your skin? Never heard of that!
    they're super soft and great for exfoliating after a shower. :)

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Since we're now talking beauty treatment, this product is amazing for those who use hair products, heavier conditioners, or have oily hair (probably not good for colour). Just use it once a week - the most effective clarifying shampoo ever! And every other Bumble & Bumble product I've used is fantastic too. Especially the Deeeeeep treatment. :) EDIT: Those bastards took Deeeeep off the market. :frowning: I am so upset!!!

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I bought this last week. It's great!!!! I would still get toes done, but I will never again need anyone to work on the rest of my feet during a pedicure. They can use that extra time just massaging them I guess. :)
    So I definitely recommend this product if you get dry heels or anything like that.... you might want to do it outside on your deck or something though, or at least not near carpet and maybe over a towel. The thing doesn't catch the "skin dust". :sick: If you have callouses or whatever else is more severe that just normal maintenance, apparently you need to take a few sessions with it to help those (I assume because you'd otherwise grind a hole in your foot or something??? Not sure, lol).

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I've had ONE professional pedicure in my whole life (prefer to do my own toes as I'm leery of just how clean those implements are). Will definitely check this out! I've seen the ad for it, and another one that's been all over the TV as well.

And batteries included? Sweet!
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Pressel Brand Pretzels if you can find them in the store, especially the sesame ones...

We buy them at grocery outlet...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Men: Midol isn't just for women. That shit works wonders for my tension & sinus headaches and is a miracle drug for hangovers!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Men: Midol isn't just for women. That shit works wonders for my tension & sinus headaches and is a miracle drug for hangovers!

This took balls! Happened to catch the episode of Raymond about Midol the other night, coincidentally.

The product is marketed toward women...but really, for anyone.

• Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    PJ_Soul said:

I bought this last week. It's great!!!! I would still get toes done, but I will never again need anyone to work on the rest of my feet during a pedicure. They can use that extra time just massaging them I guess. :)
    So I definitely recommend this product if you get dry heels or anything like that.... you might want to do it outside on your deck or something though, or at least not near carpet and maybe over a towel. The thing doesn't catch the "skin dust". :sick: If you have callouses or whatever else is more severe that just normal maintenance, apparently you need to take a few sessions with it to help those (I assume because you'd otherwise grind a hole in your foot or something??? Not sure, lol).

This looks interesting! My feet were wrecked by years of wearing football boots with hard studs and playing badminton doesn't seem to be much easier on them. So they're completely hard and calloused. I shall put it on my Christmas list :)