Feb 11, 2014
Show One

intro music: Waving Palms

01. Long Road
02. Brain Damage-(Waters)
03. Sometimes
04. Don't Be Shy-(Stevens)
05. Around The Bend
(Longtime Pearl Jam engineer Nick Didia is in the audience. He has moved to Australia and is producing albums. Ed points out that Nick was always game for the more experimental tracks the band did like “Bugs”.)
06. Thumbing My Way
07. Speed Of Sound
08. Can’t Keep
09. Sleeping By Myself
10. Without You
11. I Am Mine
12. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away-(Lennon, McCartney)
13. Setting Forth
14. Guaranteed
15. Rise
16. Betterman
17. Millworker
18. Porch

Encore Break 1

19. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
20. Lukin
21. Sleepless Nights w/ Glen Hansard- [busk] (Bryant, Bryant)
(audience member says they couldn’t hear so Ed gets out his electric ukulele)
22. Sleepless Nights/ Loud Uke-with electric uke
23. Falling Slowly-(Hansard, Irglová)
24. Parting Ways
25. Just Breathe
26. Off He Goes
27. Open All Night
28. Arc

Encore Break 2
29. Hard Sun

Glen Hansard Set List
01. None But I (new song)
02. Revelate
03. Love Don’t Leave Me Waiting
04. Broken Hearted Hoover Fixer Sucker Guy (fan request)
05. When Your Minds Made up
06. Pennies In The Fountain
07. Bird Of Sorrow
08. Her Mercy
09. This Gift

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Thank you! :)
Falling down,...not staying down
Post edited by Kat on
Tagged:

Comments

• Once again, a great show by the great man.

My highlights (of many) were Long Road to open, I Am Mine, Hide Your Love, Parting Ways, Off He Goes, Sleepless Nights mic-less and Open All Night.

Ed was great comedy value tonight too which is worth the price alone!

Tip of the hat to Mr Hansard as well, who was excellent and worth getting in early for.

One down, two to go.
    TenVsRhys
    1995 - Sydney Mar 10th, Melbourne Mar 18th, Brisbane Mar 21st and 22nd
    1998 - Melbourne Mar 3rd, Brisbane Mar 14th and 15th
    2000 - London May 29th and 30th
    2009 - Sydney Nov 22nd
    2011 - EV Brisbane Mar 12th, Sydney Mar 18th and Mar 19th
    2014 - Gold Coast Jan 19th, EV Sydney Feb 11th, 12th and 13th
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale Apr 8th, Miami Apr 9th
    2017 - EV London Jun 6th and 7th
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    looks like you guys got to see a pearl jam show with a few EV tracks thrown in the mix.
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    Ok so Nick DiDia is in the audience and Olympic Platinum doesn't get played? WHILE the Olympics are going on?

Come one Ed!
  • jack cameronjack cameron Sydney Posts: 340
    WOW! - What an amazing show!

I had such a great night with my wife at this show. Eddie was hilarious and sounded fantastic!

Yesterday I was freaking out about a competition through Michael Chugg, where you had to post a ukulele-themed photo to win front row tickets. I was really pushing everyone I knew on Facebook to LIKE my picture. In the end I got over 425 likes, AND I still lost! Haha! But it went to a very deserved winner in Dannii. It was her first show last night, and she scored front row tickets!
    I sent her a congratulations online and told her I was happy for her as she couldn't get tickets, and that I had TenClub tickets waiting for me at the venue.

Lottery tickets haven't always been kind to me in the past, however, I was just happy to be in the same room as Eddie. My wife and I arrived at the venue and collected our TenClub tickets.... second row on the aisle!!! I could not believe it!! The ticketing gods were looking over me!

When we arrived inside, I walked up and down the front row calling out Dannii's name to meet her in person. She stood up and I explained who I was, shared a hug and got excited for Eddie! Hope she had a great night...

The set was amazing! So many PJ songs, and the Eddie tracks were awesome! Highlights would be Long Road, Around The Bend, Speed Of Sound, Sleepless Nights and Falling Slowly... PLUS all the other songs...

I don't normally like people calling out tracks for Ed to play, however, I saw a chance to call out quickly to him to request a song. Seeing I was in the second row, I figured I could get away with just a song title quickly to see what happens. I called out "Of He Goes", to which Eddie looked at his watch saying "not sure if we have the time.. it's a long one..". I then called back "I'm happy to stay here if you are".. Eddie's taps his watch, "I'm worried about time here..." - "JUST PLAY IT", I jokingly barked at him.. to which he mumbled "Oh, well.. okay" and started 'Off He Goes'... THANK YOU EDDIE!!!

He was in great spirits, feeding off the energy and chatter from the audience. He seemed like he had a great time.

Thank you TenClub for the great seats, Dannii: I hope you had a great time and thank you Eddie Vedder for the music, the laughs and 'Off He Goes'... I'll remember that forever!
    Pearl Jam: 11/02/03 • 13/02/03 • 18/02/03 • 07/11/06 • 13/11/06 • 16/11/06 • 18/11/06 • 19/11/06 • 20/11/09 • 22/11/09 • 26/01/14
    Eddie Vedder: 15/03/11 • 16/03/11 • 18/03/11 • 19/03/11 • 11/02/14 • 12/02/14
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    edited February 2014
    Awesome show again last night. There were quite a few changes from the setlist - Soon Forget, No Ceiling, Far Behind (although I'm sure I heard it!??), Future Days and Society were all on the list, and You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Setting Forth, Just Breathe and Off He Goes were added
    Post edited by goldrush on
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    I posted this in the other thread...

Ed & Glen were in great form again tonight ...loved the setlist! It was great to hear Millworker & Long Road, plus the electric version of "sleepless nights" was hilarious

I was in the 2nd row, but unfortunately there were a pair of extremely annoying morons (women is too generous of a description!) in front row right near me (they were in seats A21 & A22.) They were covered in body glitter, were obviously heavily under the influence of drugs and they talked constantly while Ed was singing and talking. They came in during Glen's set and didn't shut-up either, Glen even made a comment about them being under the influence of something. They were a horrendous pair and were very distracting! (And they won the Chugg competition...it couldn't have gone to two worse individuals, and no I didn't even enter the competition).

When Ed started playing they didn't stop talking, so I had to get out of my seat to go and let security know about them. They were warned twice for talking by security. Then they were also caught using a camera and videoing songs and even after being warned, they started videoing again and had their camera taken. One of the morons was wearing a skirt that had fallen halfway down, so she danced to Porch with her skirt halfway down her ass and a g-string at the back, and everyone sitting behind was looking on in horror.

I was sitting next to a couple and the lady I was sitting next to ended up having a very heated argument with one of the morons. The lady next to me was in tears and sat down and didn't stop crying through the last songs.

The morons should have been kicked out very early in the show. It was a shame that security didn't get rid of them.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    edited February 2014
    Eddie was in a really good mood all night and didn't seem too bothered by the amount of people shouting out. Some were annoying but he seemed to take it all in good spirits. He even answered a few people (like jack cameron above) - maybe the lady at the start of the show that asked the crowd "not to be wankers" had a good effect! We were in the 4th row on the left hand side so had an awesome view all night.

Highlights for me would be I Am Mine, Millworker, the lullaby version of Betterman and Falling Slowly and Sleepless Nights with Glen. Eddie commented that "2 weeks ago it was mud and plastic on the floor (BDO) and tonight it's carpet and velvet seats - not sure if we're going up or down!", and later also said about the theatre "I would have climbed the shit out of this place when I was younger". He also introduced Nick DiDia, put the spotlight on him and then pointed out that someone got him shitty seats.

After Sleepless Nights, a guy on the balcony yelled out "We couldn't hear a fuckin thing up here" which cracked Eddie up, he could not stop laughing. He then grabbed the 'loud uke' and replied "Well you'll hear this fucking thing!"

Glen told the very moving story of how he first met Ed. The crowd was in silence throughout the story and Glen was clearly emotional and moved by it. If anyone hasn't seen Glen before please make sure you get to the shows early to catch his set - you will not be disappointed. I have to say that his guitar sound on 'Revelate' is one of the best guitar sounds I've ever heard.

I'm sure more memories will come to me during the day, but for now I just need to find a way to get through work before tonight's show.
    Post edited by goldrush on

(Tim Rogers)
  • Haven't seen a night like that with such comedic value provided by Ed, and even Glen, before. There was much laughter. Yes, there were morons in the crowd, up in the mezzanine level we had 4 dudes next to us who talked and joked through everything, in between getting up and getting a fist full of drinks each every half hour.

But that shouldn't take away from the show, with highlights such as a ferociously acoustic I am Mine, Long Road is always a favourite, the loud Uke, not to mention watching the louts next to us try and sing to the rearranged solo betterman...

Glen was fantastic, certainly a very talented fellow and well worth watching...there should also be a correction for Glens' setlist, he sang 'Panties in the Fountain', not the Pennies version..
  • Amazing show in Sydney last night.. Not sure how Ed could top that set list! Loved Glenn as well.

Now to the negative. Emma, I feel so sorry for you! Those two moron girls were a disgrace! We were front row up the other end and had to cringe every 5 minutes when they stood up, yelled out or were taking photos etc.. I think they thought because they won a comp, it was all about them. And jack cameron, are you serious? I can think of a million people who deserved to win more than Danni! Made sense it was her first show.. Looks like they got lost on the way to the Cross.
    And to the self proclaimed 'Mrs Vedder' behind us, you should of been kicked out with those two moron girls. As much as you like to think, the show is not about you!
    Anyway enough negative, because no matter how hard the minority tried, it didn't ruin an awesome night with Eddie.
  • Love your reviews guys, lucky you to get Off He Goes! Well done Jack for getting your request!! It's weird how you get an impression of people, when I read on Facebook about the girl who won the tix and she was going on about glitter etc, I cringed! Dunno why, but it just annoyed me, now I'm even more annoyed that she won after reading about her behaviour. Unfortunately they make these comps a popularity contest with the amount of 'likes' as it gets more people exposed to their page (Chugg Entertainment).
    "In fact, punk rock means exemplary manners to your fellow human being. Fuck being an arsehole" - Joe Strummer.

Instagram: pipingroller
    Facebook: Eden Sandwell
    Thank you DB62469!

You can imagine having to spend the show sitting right near them! I was in seat B19, so I couldn't escape them :(. They were absolutely intolerable, so I understand 100% why the 10C member next to me lost it and had a big argument with them.

The dark haired moron turned around to the 10C lady towards the end of the show and made a comment (I didn't hear it, but I think she probably said something about the concert being amazing). The 10C lady went off at her then, and reminded her that she had been talking during the whole show and told her they were obviously on drugs, etc. It was a very heated argument, and when the security told the 10C lady to calm down she then got upset with the security. Then she was in tears from then on. :(.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Poor girl. Do you know if she's going again tonight? I hope she is.
    "In fact, punk rock means exemplary manners to your fellow human being. Fuck being an arsehole" - Joe Strummer.

Instagram: pipingroller
    Facebook: Eden Sandwell
    edited February 2014
    That was the only show that lady and her partner were going to! They went in the 10C lottery for their tickets last night.

DB62469 said:

And to the self proclaimed 'Mrs Vedder' behind us, you should of been kicked out with those two moron girls. As much as you like to think, the show is not about you!
    Anyway enough negative, because no matter how hard the minority tried, it didn't ruin an awesome night with Eddie.

The chick with the "Mrs Vedder" top on was so annoying. Jumping up and trying to get Eddie's attention in between every song, I couldn't help buy think of his "intense stalker problem" from the 90s! When she called out "You're a better man Eddie" after Betterman you could actually see him cringe. She tried to give him a bottle of wine but security took it instead. Then she got shitty with them and wanted it back.

Anyway, like you say, enough with the negativity :) The show was awesome, Ed's voice sounded amazing and I don't think he has been funnier at a show to be honest. It was a very special night, I can't wait for tonight to see how he is going to top it.

(Tim Rogers)
  • Loved the show last night. I'm visiting my family in Sydney and the timing was perfect. My first time seeing Eddie solo and thrilled Glen is on the tour as well (have seen him before with the Swell Season). Brought my brother along as my date. So glad Long Road was the opener and Thumbing My Way and I Am Mine get me every time. I'm visiting my fam from Canada as my mum is going through chemo right now, and last night was a lovely evening and probably my only "night out " this visit and it couldn't have been better. So glad I wasn't near those silly girls but saw them outside after the show. Agree security should have been a bit more proactive with them. I'd have cried too. Envious of everyone going tonight and to the Opera House show. Enjoy!
  • No worries Emma.. I actually said to my friend 'I feel so sorry for the people behind them!' And especially sorry when she was dancing..We caught a glimpse of the g-string too..not a pretty sight! 8-X
    Such a shame that some drunk fair weather fans won front row seats, and ruined the show for that 10c lady. The warnings regarding cameras and being wankers should've been acted on by security, and they should've been turfed out!
  • what a wicked set and great comedic performance! so chuffed we got off he goes, lukin and parting ways!!

can't wait to see what the opera house has in store!!!!
    i know i was born and i know that i'll die the inbetween is mine ---------------------------------------------------- FEB 11, 13, 14 Sydney 2003 NOV 7, 8, 18, 2006 Sydney NOV 20, 2009 Melbourne NOV 22, 2009 Sydney NOV 25, 2009 Brisbane MAR 18 & 19 2012 Sydney EV Solo JAN 26, 2014 Sydney FEB 12 & 14 2014 Sydney EV Solo
  • FC148629FC148629 Québec, Canada Posts: 213
    Hi lucky people, looks like an incredible show. If anyone have extra sticker of this Sydney show pm me i looking for two of these.
    I will pay stickers and shipping.
    Thanks
    Yep, out of all the seats I end up near those morons! I'm going to 8 of Eddie's shows in total, and last night was the show I was particularly excited about because that was the closest seat I had been able to buy out of all the shows. So it was disappointing to end up near the glittery morons!

Security really should have sent them out. I just sent through a message tot the state theatre about it.

• TashkTashk Sydney Posts: 24
    OMG!! I was at the State Theatre show last night (11/2/14) and I just wanted to say WHAT A SHOW!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I was really grateful that we eventually (took a while to find tickets in our price bracket!!) got tickets!! well worth it, loved every second of the show including the warm up act Glen Hansard, I can't wait to see Eddie perform again!! Eddie you've still got it and I wish you did "climb the shit outta this place"!! haha
  • Joop1973Joop1973 Sydney, Australia Posts: 3
    Great show! Great venue! Thanks soooooooo much EV!
    Nice chatting with you outside after the show "Tashk", did you have any luck getting your poster signed?
  • shame about the winners!
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited February 2014
    What a night!!!!

Far Behind was played it's one of my favourite songs off Intothe Wild. It wasn't listed by Kat but it was definitely played.
    Ashame Ed didn't play Future Days, I love that song. But I can't complain the setlist was awesome. Ed was fantastic, very focused and lots of fun. Highlights for me were Porch, Sleeping by myself was just beautiful. Betterman, Around the bend, I am mine, Hide your love the list goes on. Every song was brilliant. Hard Sun the last song had everyone standing up and getting into it, it was a great audience sing a long.
    Loved Glens set too. He was comedic entertaining as well as a great singer.
    Best night. Can't wait for the Opera House.
    Post edited by Natashapearljamfan on
  • Oh man....SO MANY AWESOME SONGS!!!

Its like I made a mix of PJ and EV songs for myself!

Congrats to all that were able to see this show. The setlist is unreal to me as I would have loved to hear so many of those!
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    -Emma- said:

I posted this in the other thread...

Ed & Glen were in great form again tonight ...loved the setlist! It was great to hear Millworker & Long Road, plus the electric version of "sleepless nights" was hilarious

I was in the 2nd row, but unfortunately there were a pair of extremely annoying morons (women is too generous of a description!) in front row right near me (they were in seats A21 & A22.) They were covered in body glitter, were obviously heavily under the influence of drugs and they talked constantly while Ed was singing and talking. They came in during Glen's set and didn't shut-up either, Glen even made a comment about them being under the influence of something. They were a horrendous pair and were very distracting! (And they won the Chugg competition...it couldn't have gone to two worse individuals, and no I didn't even enter the competition).

When Ed started playing they didn't stop talking, so I had to get out of my seat to go and let security know about them. They were warned twice for talking by security. Then they were also caught using a camera and videoing songs and even after being warned, they started videoing again and had their camera taken. One of the morons was wearing a skirt that had fallen halfway down, so she danced to Porch with her skirt halfway down her ass and a g-string at the back, and everyone sitting behind was looking on in horror.

I was sitting next to a couple and the lady I was sitting next to ended up having a very heated argument with one of the morons. The lady next to me was in tears and sat down and didn't stop crying through the last songs.

The morons should have been kicked out very early in the show. It was a shame that security didn't get rid of them.

Here is her Facebook, she knows she has haters and doesn't seem to think she was an issue:

https://www.facebook.com/dannii.crystal
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."

• After attending the merch. stand, we entered the theatre to be greeted by Mike, the phone nazi, who wouldn't even let you use the phone to check the time, before jumping on you, yet he/they missed a couple of flashes during the show. But I digress - seats were in the stalls, about 20 rows from the front. At least we weren't on the upper 2 levels, like some other TenClub members.

Glen Hansard's set was wonderful. Hadn't heard his music before, although I knew he was well received on previous tours with Ed. Monique got it right when she said he sounds like David Gray. Very passionate, as Irish are, & a superbly quick acoustic guitarist. Humorous too, and he regaled us with the interesting yet sad tale of how he & Ed met.

Ed strides on to a standing ovation and immediately the first notes of Long Road are familiar. Oh goodness, what a start - a personal favourite which brought tears!! An always short Brain Damage was fubbed, Ed blaming himself for getting into the song's emotion too much. A stunning Sometimes followed. Had mentioned that if there was one song I'd like to hear it would be Don't Be Shy, which was next, followed by 2 sets of triples - PJ's Around the Bend, Thumbing My Way & Speed of Sound (awesome) and Uke's Can't Keep, Sleeping By Myself & Without You (moving). Perfect.

At this point I'm thinking - this is much better than I thought it would be. Had heard a few boot of Ed's, so I thought I knew what to expect, but it was way beyond that. Glen mentioned one of his songs was about wishing you were nowhere else except here in this moment - this was resonating to me.

Ed talked about meeting Glen & Roskilde and how he was friends with Anthony Hurley's Melbourne family & that it still affects him daily. He was visibly moved and a stunning I Am Mine was the result.

It took a Beatles singalong to lift the spirit (You've Got to Hide Your Love Away), before another triple, from ITW - Setting Forth, Guaranteed, Rise before which he apologised to Adelaide for Perth remarks about serial killers, but then suggested the South Australian Tourist Board 'go with it' as an enticement - D'oh!

Then probably my highlight triple of the night - a completely re-worked Better Man, including a new verse, a passionate Millworker, & Porch - I was up dancing & singing to this, not that many were, only 20% tops. But we had fun.

A short break, before a couple of singalongs - Small Town & Lukin (yes, I did know all the words) & an Everly Bros rendition with no mics of Sleepless Nights with Glen. You could hear a pin drop. But obviously not everyone could hear it as an audience member in the upper level yelled 'You might have thought it was good, but we couldn't hear a fucking thing'. Cracked us up, so Ed gets the electric uke, which can be very loud & did a punkish version! A beautiful Falling Slowly with Glen followed, then Just Breathe had some in tears. An audience request for 'Off He Goes' brought another highlight (& tears for me) & then an absolute balltearer version of Springsteen's Open All Night. The always haunting Arc finished it, some thought anyway, as techs came on stage - but I noticed none of the mics had been removed & Ed & Glen returned for a rousing Hard Sun to finish, as we raced to near the front for the fun. Over 2 hours which seemed to go way too quickly was over!

The sound was excellent all night, although there was an issue with the lights, which didn't detract a thing for me. A few of the crowd were too boisterous between songs, but generally the crowd was respectful during the music & sang where appropriate. My voice was hoarse by the end of it of course.

Several highlights for me -
    1. Ed's voice - the 'Baron of baritone', just magnificently rich & I especially love the seamless inflections when he goes to/from the higher/lower ranges during the one word or line.
    2. The setlist - astounding, with a plethora of PJ tunes.
    3. The acoustic guitar playing, which I preferred to the uke & electrics (not to say they weren't good either)
    4. Attending with a fellow PJ fanatic - thanks Monique, you're awesome.

Just to finish - feel blessed to have Sydney receive such a great concert again, following on from the incredible BDO PJ concert. I have a theory though - in 2009 Ed was ill with 'flu in the PJ concert here. He said he'd make it up to us (not that I think he needed to, btw). I believe he remembered this.

If you think you'd like to hear Ed as if he was in your lounge room, do yourself a favour - go to a concert.
  • red_devred_dev Adelaide, Australia Posts: 147
    edited February 2014
    The chugg tickets should have gone to the best picture, not a popularity contest by most likes!

The concert reviews all sound amazing! Eddie is the man!

Good to hear Eddie apologized about his Adelaide comments from Perth. Such a bloody shame there is no Adelaide concert. Still feel devastated and so jealous. #noadelaidedate

1995 - Adelaide (Memorial Drive Tennis Centre)
    1998 - Adelaide (Thebarton Oval)
    2003 - Adelaide (Adelaide Entertainment Centre)
    2006 - Adelaide I (Adelaide Entertainment Centre)
    2006 - Adelaide II (Adelaide Entertainment Centre)
    2009 - Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)
    2011 - Eddie Vedder (Thebarton Theatre)
    2011 - Eddie Vedder (Thebarton Theatre)
    2014 - Adelaide Big Day Out
  • Sydney night 2......Bugs.

That is all!
    TenVsRhys
    1995 - Sydney Mar 10th, Melbourne Mar 18th, Brisbane Mar 21st and 22nd
    1998 - Melbourne Mar 3rd, Brisbane Mar 14th and 15th
    2000 - London May 29th and 30th
    2009 - Sydney Nov 22nd
    2011 - EV Brisbane Mar 12th, Sydney Mar 18th and Mar 19th
    2014 - Gold Coast Jan 19th, EV Sydney Feb 11th, 12th and 13th
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale Apr 8th, Miami Apr 9th
    2017 - EV London Jun 6th and 7th
  • jack cameronjack cameron Sydney Posts: 340
    DB62469 said:

And jack cameron, are you serious? I can think of a million people who deserved to win more than Danni! Made sense it was her first show...

Yea, I had no idea about any of this during the show. I only found out from Emma on FB about it the day AFTER I wrote the above review. It sounds like they were very annoying...
    I was only going off Dannii's FB account, and she seemed nice. I wanted to be a good sport and congratulate her for winning the Chugg comp, thinking she was a fan.
    I feel awful for Emma and the woman that cried, as I was only 5-6 seats away from them, but I didn't notice any of it. In the end I could have sat there, but I ended up coming second in the Chugg comp, and TenClub gave me waaaay better seats in front of Eddie on the aisle!

I still have fuckin glitter on me from hugging her... ARGH!
    Pearl Jam: 11/02/03 • 13/02/03 • 18/02/03 • 07/11/06 • 13/11/06 • 16/11/06 • 18/11/06 • 19/11/06 • 20/11/09 • 22/11/09 • 26/01/14
    Eddie Vedder: 15/03/11 • 16/03/11 • 18/03/11 • 19/03/11 • 11/02/14 • 12/02/14
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    David gray wishes he sounds like glen.