Get together in Dublin

mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey,

First post here for me but have been ploughing through the discussions for a while now. This is a fantastic place. It's a priviledge to be amongst such cool people.

I'm going to the Dublin gig and would like to hook up with other fans beforehand/after the gig. What are people doing? Also, anyone ever gotten into the point for a soundcheck before a gig?

Mickaxe.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    come on and join the jabber on the "Dublin here we come"-thread. :) many folks there. :D including me! :D:):p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    mickaxe wrote:
    Hey,

First post here for me but have been ploughing through the discussions for a while now. This is a fantastic place. It's a priviledge to be amongst such cool people.

I'm going to the Dublin gig and would like to hook up with other fans beforehand/after the gig. What are people doing? Also, anyone ever gotten into the point for a soundcheck before a gig?

Mickaxe.
    How are ya? :D I don't think anyone's actually settled on a pre gig location yet - I'm gonna just hang around the point anyway so I really don't care, lol. But there will definitely be something definite coming closer to the time.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59
    Nice one! I'll see ye on the other thread so!
    mickaxe wrote:
    Nice one! I'll see ye on the other thread so!

:)