northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
edited January 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
Shots
With OJ
As a coffee liquor
However it's served it's a girls best friend :x
Anything you lose from being honest
You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
Post edited by northerndragon on
Tagged:

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    years ago, I did an exchange student thing in mexico.

the first night there, the students met in mexico city and the restaurant gave us unlimited tequila.

I woke up in a traffic circle in the middle of the night in a pouring rain. I'm lucky I didn't drown.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Tequila, the only shot that comes up just as fast as it goes down. Not a fan. I've tried, never worked out.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • imalive said:

the first night there, the students met in mexico city and the restaurant gave us unlimited tequila.

I woke up in a traffic circle in the middle of the night in a pouring rain. I'm lucky I didn't drown.

Well would have given you hypothermia but drowning seems a wee mite of a stretch. Did you ever figure out the events leading up to the traffic circle?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Tequila, the only shot that comes up just as fast as it goes down. Not a fan. I've tried, never worked out.

Sorry to hear that I have the same relationship with Sambuca - horrible shit that stuff.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    OJ & TEQUILA UGHHH that is nasty & so is the coffee stuff , just do Patron or Cabo shots ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    with lemons
    or
    with limes
    or
    with corona

or
    with a glass of jack daniels
    matching the glass of tequila

not a real good idea
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912

imalive said:

Well would have given you hypothermia but drowning seems a wee mite of a stretch. Did you ever figure out the events leading up to the traffic circle?
    no, drowning. I was flat on my back and my mouth was wide open to the downpour.

the events? yeah.....unlimited tekillya

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • That's what you get for being an amateur lol, I've never had that problem at least not with Tequila....now Rye that's a whole other story.

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    There was an incident freshman year. I have never taken a straight shot ever again, nor do I plan to!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • I have a pic of me with a shot for every class not including labs one semester, seven golden tears of heaven. Pounded all those back and then went and wrote my last final. Ahhh good times and to be in my twenties again.

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    The mexican restaurant down the road from me has their own house tequila ("secret" recipe) that is so smooth...if I had money, I would drink there every night.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

The mexican restaurant down the road from me has their own house tequila ("secret" recipe) that is so smooth...if I had money, I would drink there every night.

Hmm, I wonder whats in there!

I had a friend who was a pilot and flew to mexico a lot. He brought back some expensive weird rare tequila that cant be found in the states...it was smoooooooth as shit.

I had a tequila shot last weekend...some dirty, sweaty crotch sewer swill though...it was my first one in years...maybe the last haha

Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I wish I knew what the mixture is for the house tequila. Well, JP, if you are ever up in this neck of the woods (Woodstock, NY), I'll treat you to a shot (or two) of Gypsy Blood. :)
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

I wish I knew what the mixture is for the house tequila. Well, JP, if you are ever up in this neck of the woods (Woodstock, NY), I'll treat you to a shot (or two) of Gypsy Blood. :)

Sounds good to me! :)
    Ive got nothing to offer in return though...well, maybe a warm beach with a frozen margarita with a sample of your gypsy blood? hehe
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

SD48277 said:

Ive got nothing to offer in return though...well, maybe a warm beach with a frozen margarita with a sample of your gypsy blood? hehe
    Be careful of the offers you make...I might just take you up on it.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

Gypsy Blood is the coolest name for a sweet ass smooth Tequila, what's the name of this restaurant that produces the nectar of the gods?

SD48277 said:

Gypsy Blood is the coolest name for a sweet ass smooth Tequila, what's the name of this restaurant that produces the nectar of the gods?
    The Gypsy Wolf Cantina, or simply, Gypsy Wolf. It is probably best that I am poor, otherwise my liver would be in sorry shape.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Be careful of the offers you make...I might just take you up on it.
    Thats good by me :D
    party at my place before all you people's snow melts. (grammar trainwreck haha)