Options

This place is dead anyway...

Comments

• Options
    imalive wrote: »
    SD48277 wrote: »
    so.....this could kill or revive this thread, but....

today, whilst watching my cowboys lose, talk turned to Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes...

drinking champagne out of you mistress's bunghole???? really???

am I that old as to not see that as a turn on????

I don't love champagne to begin with....
    @-)

I guess I am old, too, because that is not at all appealing.

Not only unappealing, but gross!! Guess that means I'm old.. But I'd rather be old than drinking shitty champagne !! (Literally)

"wow, this sure is some shitty tasting (insert beverage name here)"

back of the line, ALL of you

tmz.com/lightbox/videos/0_ds3lco2q

the video was "meh"

I didn't think that it should get an Oscar.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I'm not giving you and cake badbrains!
  • Options
    TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    So, the place is dead is it. we'll see about that! Me and my 279 posts gonna liven thing up a bit! :-@
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    You drinking again Scott? You "and" cake? What the fuck is that? Care to make an OFFI-cal comment on the matter? B-)
  • Options
    TalonTedd wrote: »

All people from TO back of the line. No ifs, ands or buts. =;
  • Options
    International shots fired.
  • Options
    badbrains wrote: »

By who?
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,705

All people from TO back of the line. No ifs, ands or buts. =;

and post in French.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You drinking again Scott? You "and" cake? What the fuck is that? Care to make an OFFI-cal comment on the matter? B-)

No, I'm not drunk. It was apparently auto corrected. But you know what I mean. So here's your OFFI-cal statement: No cake for you!
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
  • Options

be careful.....there are ELITIST FUCKS around here.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

be careful.....there are ELITIST FUCKS around here.

And Elite Fucktards.
  • Options
    Annafalk wrote: »
    I have never been on Facebook..I'm gonna stay put here :-*
    Let me just start with this little ditty. As for everything else up to page five. My heart is pumping purple passion piss for y'all. Anyone who said they were a fan and bailed to FB was nothing but a poser to begin with.
  • Options
    Annafalk wrote: »
    I have never been on Facebook..I'm gonna stay put here :-*
    Let me just start with this little ditty. As for everything else up to page five. My heart is pumping purple passion piss for y'all. Anyone who said they were a fan and bailed to FB was nothing but a poser to begin with.

ok, you can be second last in line with that post =D>
  • Options
    wasa1971 wrote: »
    One thing I don't understand as a newcomer, and I certainly read more that I post, is how so many people that kept this place evolving for so long just up and left. I know it's not as simple as that, new forum concerns were not being addressed, frustration in the posts or lack there of, having a life outside of this place........ I have gone back the last few weeks and read older posts again, we all know it's a totally different vibe. For what it's worth, I come for the love of music and the band. I look forward to seeing what was going on with people that shared my appreciation for what was happening here. Even if it was a random posts about liking the way your farts smell, or the comments on the PJ dog collars, I could always count on a laugh by coming here. Some of you had made life long friends who grew to support each other, what a fucking fantastic place this had grown to be. It's been repeated how now this place sucks, blows, and is dead anyway. It will change eventually, it already has in the short time I've been here. If it means with new people that have less than 1000 posts, so be it. I would love to see the veterans back, some classic posts for sure, but the choice was made to move elsewhere to connect. Maybe people will check in occasionally and remember what brought them here in the first place, even if it no longer exists, whatever that may have been.

Bravo

=D>

Spoken like a true Canadian. diplomatic and honest, gets right to the meat on the plate.
  • Options
    Holy crap you people are desperate for some mind candy. I can't get five fricken pages past my last post and I'm already being thrown under a bus....by a french man.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 1,809
    7:23PM

By who?

NULL

By you, didn't you tell anyone from TO has to get to the back of the line? Unless you're in Montreal or Vancouver, I assumed you were in the states, hence, international shots fired. God damn that took to long to explain. Fuck!
  • Options
    Holy crap you people are desperate for some mind candy. I can't get five fricken pages past my last post and I'm already being thrown under a bus....by a french man.

long or short bus?
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    That turtle--are you absolutely sure he's dead? He might just be pining for the fjords.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Listen up. the only one of you that has anything constructive to say about the death of AMT is some dude named hugh freaking dillon. Otherwise its been a bunch of really amusing video clips that only prolong the agony of the slow death this place is in. I'm only at page ten so far...i hope there's more of that video shit to come...

Hugh, you got one of those posters with a topless Matt to trade...is he wearing a fireman's hat?
    Post edited by TalonTedd on
  • Options
    Well, Someone has to say it, fuck the turtle. (Pretend I inserted a turtle emoticon there)
  • Options

By who?

NULL

By you, didn't you tell anyone from TO has to get to the back of the line? Unless you're in Montreal or Vancouver, I assumed you were in the states, hence, international shots fired. God damn that took to long to explain. Fuck!

I'm Canadian.
    Pearl Jam play Regina!
  • Options
    (Pretend I inserted a turtle emoticon there)

Mister Talon Tedd would prefer to see a video not a pretend turtle.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    sure, whats up with the turtle
  • Options
    sure, whats up with the turtle

I didn't fucking kill that turtle.
  • Options

By who?

NULL

I'm Canadian.
    Pearl Jam play Regina!

You see bad brains, the rest of Canada has a real jealousy for all the fine people in the GTA. You see its really cold in Canada, no really, it is, and most of my fellow country men have no heat or running water. Except of course the elitists in TO. So, they squak and bitch and moan about our perfect life in our perfect city. You have to pity them not be angry.
  • Options

By who?

NULL

I'm Canadian.
    Pearl Jam play Regina!

You see bad brains, the rest of Canada has a real jealousy for all the fine people in the GTA. You see its really cold in Canada, no really, it is, and most of my fellow country men have no heat or running water. Except of course the elitists in TO. So, they squak and bitch and moan about our perfect life in our perfect city. You have to pity them not be angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyZcwnO794k
  • Options
    One thing I don't understand as a newcomer, and I certainly read more that I post, is how so many people that kept this place evolving for so long just up and left. I know it's not as simple as that, new forum concerns were not being addressed, frustration in the posts or lack there of, having a life outside of this place........ I have gone back the last few weeks and read older posts again, we all know it's a totally different vibe. For what it's worth, I come for the love of music and the band. I look forward to seeing what was going on with people that shared my appreciation for what was happening here. Even if it was a random posts about liking the way your farts smell, or the comments on the PJ dog collars, I could always count on a laugh by coming here. Some of you had made life long friends who grew to support each other, what a fucking fantastic place this had grown to be. It's been repeated how now this place sucks, blows, and is dead anyway. It will change eventually, it already has in the short time I've been here. If it means with new people that have less than 1000 posts, so be it. I would love to see the veterans back, some classic posts for sure, but the choice was made to move elsewhere to connect. Maybe people will check in occasionally and remember what brought them here in the first place, even if it no longer exists, whatever that may have been.

Spoken like a true Canadian. diplomatic and honest, gets right to the meat on the plate.

Bug-Eyed-Ford.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyZcwnO794k[/quote]
    I remember that dark day. Mayor Mel called in the army. People were seen everywhere frozen and the childeren, oh the childeren. why, why did you have to bring up that terrible day....WHY!

• Options

Bug-Eyed-Ford.jpg

Now thats some meat on a plate....
  • Options
    I don't why anyone thought that guy ever did drugs. =))
This discussion has been closed.