Petition to deport Beebs

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-justin-bieber-and-revoke-his-green-card/ST1yqHJL

yeah, there are already plenty of signatures, but a few more couldn't hurt.

hopefully, his 15 minutes are up.
If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
VIC 07
EV LA1 08
Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
Columbus 10
EV LA 11
Vancouver 11
Missoula 12
Portland 13, Spokane 13
St. Paul 14, Denver 14
Philly I & II, 16
Denver 22

Comments

• >:)

Good plan if it meant we'd really be rid of him.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    no, we don't want him back, keep him
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,639
    He does serve one useful purpose: Fodder for comedian's sketches.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Cannot stand this kid...his dumbass attitude, how he dresses, his facial expressions, his utter lack of talent.

Much as I'd love to punt him back, I also feel sorry for him. I can't imagine being thrust into such heart-throbbery at his age (and for what?), surrounded by yes-men and women, seemingly little foundation of common sense.

His being such a punk doesn't come as much surprise.

Maybe forced accountability for his actions will grow some figurative hair on his chest.
  • i will sign it, just because of his crimes committed against music and the arts.

i can handle his overall douchbaggery, because if i was 19 and a bazillionaire, i can see how a 19 year old gimme could fall into the same traps bieber did.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    hedonist said:

Cannot stand this kid...his dumbass attitude, how he dresses, his facial expressions, his utter lack of talent.

Much as I'd love to punt him back, I also feel sorry for him. I can't imagine being thrust into such heart-throbbery at his age (and for what?), surrounded by yes-men and women, seemingly little foundation of common sense.

I have no such sympathy for the little fuck. smarchee, we're sending him back! get ready.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    you need to keep him..CANADA DOESN'T WANT HIM BACK
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • smarchee said:

BLACK35 said:

This - you created the monster now it's your problem...there was a vote and Canada decided to revoke his citizenship he's all yours 'Murica >:)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Canada doesn't want him back.

When the little girly boy was confronted by his neighbour about speeding in the streets, the little wuss spit in his face.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    He's yours now .... Good luck!
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

smarchee said:

BLACK35 said:

This - you created the monster now it's your problem...there was a vote and Canada decided to revoke his citizenship he's all yours 'Murica >:)
    if we send beebs anywhere, can we send usher and the whole wangster posse (whatever they're called now) somewhere too?

did you see me? i saw you.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited February 2014
    Post edited by northerndragon on

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    He's good for tax revenue and redistributes a lot of his earnings back into the economy.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Plus we may need him for the next harvest.

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    nearly at a quarter million signatures! democracy in action! :D

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    What's sadder than this fucked-up little boy is that Brian Williams ran a story on the "pot plane" as breaking news.

Good fucking god.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited February 2014
    We don't want him either. Isn't the US where he got all messed up? Before he left Canada he was squeaky clean! :D
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • groovemegrooveme Posts: 353
    PJ_Soul said:

We don't want him either. Isn't the US where he got all messed up? Before he left Canada he was squeaky clean! :D

Might be some truth in this, as most Canadians seem pretty nice to me! But I think he learned it at home, since his dad encourages and participated in his hijinks

grooveme said:

PJ_Soul said:

Might be some truth in this, as most Canadians seem pretty nice to me! But I think he learned it at home, since his dad encourages and participated in his hijinks

True, his dad is an idiot. He's super young though. He was a teenage dad. I don't think he's even 40 yet.... so he's living the teen years he never got now I guess!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Corruption in government, mass spying on people, the patriot act, war...None of that gets the masses together for change, 'deport Justin Bieber'?? People coming together 'in droves'.

Say's quite a bit about our society.
    Idris said:

Corruption in government, mass spying on people, the patriot act, war...None of that gets the masses together for change, 'deport Justin Bieber'?? People coming together 'in droves'.

Say's quite a bit about our society.

I wouldn't take it so seriously. It seems more for fun than something people are worked up about.
    Sure I get it, what I said was just a general observation, (a semi lighthearted one at that).

But lets face it, many people who signed it probably do want him deported, which was my point, 'if' only we could come together for a better cause, and noooo I don't think that returning Justin Bieber to Canada is a good cause, as it's already been said, the US 'created' him, now they should deal with him.

:-bd

Idris said:

Sure I get it, what I said was just a general observation, (a semi lighthearted one at that).

But lets face it, many people who signed it probably do want him deported, which was my point, 'if' only we could come together for a better cause, and noooo I don't think that returning Justin Bieber to Canada is a good cause, as it's already been said, the US 'created' him, now they should deal with him.

And if he was deported what would the mainstream American media talk about? :|
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

Idris said:

Miley Cyrus' twerking abilities
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

Idris said:

That's really funny, (and sad)

• shepshep Posts: 5,759
    Idris said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

Idris said:

That's really funny, (and sad)

mostly because you know it's true. ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    edited February 2014
    yep, true things tend to be the most funny and/or the most sad.
    Post edited by Idris on
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    someone should start a petition thread :-bd
    did you see me? i saw you.

I believe the matter is now settled and just to be extra sure we beat you twice. ;):)>-

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Jason P said:

He's good for tax revenue and redistributes a lot of his earnings back into the economy.

beebs & miley circus throw $$$ around. beebs should be slapped around a bit & thrown from a helicopter & made swim all those miles to shore, give millions to the needy, marry miley circus & they're forced to drive a rusted out $200 ford pinto with their wonderful new born baby in the trunk
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce