Tour Souvenirs

fireballfireball Posts: 7
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey there, y'all, recently joined the fan club so this is my first post here.

I am wondering what merchandise they are selling on this tour? I just wanna be sure to bring enough cash :). Is there another limited edition hoodie? How much are those, and how fast do they sell out? Do they have a tour poster? The Moonlight Graham hoodie that's sold on this website?

Thanks, guys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fireballfireball Posts: 7
    Has nobody here been to a concert on this years tour? :)
  • There's just a lot of threads on this already. A search for "merchandise" would probably garner some results. Not being a Nazi, just trying to explain the lack of answers.

To help you out, T's are $28, there's a really nice regular hoodie (not limited) for $50, the limited ones are $85. If you get there at doors opening you should be able to grab one of those. There are a brown (men's) and an orange (women's) in the limited. The regular ($50) one is navy blue.
    Every show has its own poster, $25. Those sell out fairly quickly so you need to be lined up at the doors a bit early if you want one.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • stillahivestillahive Posts: 14
    i got the $10 general 2006 tour poster. :) i havent decided what to do with it yet. i need an appropriate frame for it but ill prob just tape it on my wall. :(
    " 'No.....Way' my answer to that, 'No.....Way'"
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    the limited edition hoodies suppoasedly sell out fast but i actually have seen them at the stands up until like 10 minutes before PJ takes the stage. i havent checked anytime after that.

just curious, whats the first 3 digets of your 10c number? wondering what theyre up to now

i thought the tour posters were $5?
    No, "No"! Tape on a concert poster ... that's like sacreligous to me! I have a windowcard from a Bob Dylan Love & Theft concert I attended here in San Jose that I still haven't hung up. My walls have no real space for good frames, and I dare not ruin the cardboard with tape. Same thing with my Bridge School Benefit posters. Everything is being stored in one of those large flat poster holders, and I'll probably get frames to hang them when I move out :)
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i have bought a hoodie, limited girls hoodie, both boston posters, camden 2 poster, stickers and pin set. and pearl jam beer at every concert.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB AND THE BOARD.

and yea, what is your ten club number?/????/ very curious.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    Thanks for the replys. I'll just bring a couple hundred dollars. I know carrying that amount around can be risky, but once I get inside, it'll probably all be gone just like that.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    What's your number????
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ****cricket sounds ****
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Number please?

All you need to do is list the first 3 numbers of it.

For example : 212xxx.

Thanks
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV