Options

Poster tubes at the Big Day Out

64c and Cloudy64c and Cloudy Posts: 116
edited January 2014 in The Porch
Hey all,

Just wanted to see if anyone is having trouble getting their posters at the BDO. Are they letting poster tubes in to the venues and what are the poster quantities like?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    From what I've read, tubes are being given out with the posters upon purchase.
    BIG DAY OUT SYDNEY FAIRGROUNDS, SYDNEY, AU, Sun 26 January, 2014 BIG DAY OUT FLEMINGTON RACECOURSE, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, Fri 24 January, 2014 Eddie Vedder Solo, Civic Theatre, NEWCASTLE, AUSTRALIA, Wednesday 16th March Eddie Vedder Solo, STATE THEATRE, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, Friday 18th March & Saturday 19th March ETIHAD STADIUM, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, Fri 20 November, 2009 NEWCASTLE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE, NEWCASTLE, AUSTRALIA, Sun 19 November, 2006 ACER ARENA, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, Tues 7, Wed 8 & Sat 18 November, 2006 SYDNEY ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, Tue 11, Thu 13 & Fri 14 February, 2003 SYDNEY ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, Mon 9, Wed 11 & Thu 12 March, 1998
  • Options
    Yeah, I got a tube with my poster. I saw people with the tubes in the pit but i found it easier to just cloak mine after i purchased it. It only cost $3 and only took a couple of minutes to collect at the end of the night. In fact I'm going to take a bag so I can cloak all the merch I buy at the Sydney BDO.
  • Options
    what were in these poster tubes???
  • Options
    pazmanpazman Posts: 197
    nothing but space to keep your poster nice and safe
    I had it all once I gave it back
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    nk260938 said:

what were in these poster tubes???

When you brought your poster I was asked if I wanted a poster tube...they were free. I brought 2 posters and I was asked if I wanted 2 tubes this was early in the day. Maybe they ran out?

• Options
    Awesome news! Thanks for your help everyone.

Waiting eagerly for Perth this Sunday followed by Bruce on Friday and Eddie on Saturday :)
  • Options

Awesome news! Thanks for your help everyone.

Waiting eagerly for Perth this Sunday followed by Bruce on Friday and Eddie on Saturday :)

Have fun sounds like an awesome week.
  • Options
    I meant what were the posters....i saw people carrying the tubes but couldnt see any posters at the merch desk?
  • Options
    Link for Sydney pearljam.com/setlists/1087/2014/22192/big_day_out_sydney_fairgrounds

Posters for each show can be found in the Tours past section