Lost username, can I have it back please?

With the forum overhaul I lost my username. I couldn't log in with my username. When I chose the Other option for username that became my new username by default. Is there any way I can get my old username (Popmartijn) back please?
Tagged:

Comments

• Is anyone listening in here?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

Is anyone listening in here?

better email 10c...im sorry this happened to u..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    It happened to me as well. I was Mikalina and now I'm Mikalinarose. I'm now regarded as NEW !!!!! I've been on here since 2008.... I don't understand this.

I have emailed 10c and they said it has been "merged" but I don't see it merged.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • I see that I got my username back. And it also looks like my posts with my temporary name have been merged with my account.
    Thanks 10C! :)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Help, please merge my account too !!! I did clear out the cookies/cache as you mentioned but still its not merged...

mikalina
    ********************************************************************************************* image