How long will it take?

Before my eyes start to hurt and I get a fucking headache?
Last week it took about 5 minutes.

Jesus Christ, they really fucked this place up!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Probably a lot longer they we want ....
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    For those of us that use something other than firefox? (i.e. Chrome)...

I just want all the white to go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-O
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • its sad..we stuck with this awful ,ugly, unfriendly crap
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Yeah, and it sucks that it has to be the members that are trying to find a fix for it.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Awful!
  • Drink some dirty ass cheap tequila and put on some 3D glasses before reading forums. Then you can blame the headache elsewhere..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • i am going to make a movie based on this forum change and call it "how to kill an entire online community in 6 days"...

:fp:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759

Yeah, and it sucks that it has to be the members that are trying to find a fix for it.

=))

That's what happens when you buy a license for software that no one at your company knows how to use...

Someone should research when and where the next "Vanilla User Training Course/Conference" will be held in the Northwest USA... we can PM all the mods and all chip in on travel costs to send one of them to the course...

maybe then we'll get some fixes....

I mean, how hard can it be to change a freaking background color!!!!????!!!!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.