Options

Triple J Hottest 100

For those who may not know, Triple J is an Oz radio station. Each year they have a hottest 100 for the year...songs voted by us...

Check the link and feel free to vote for any/all Pearl Jam songs!

To do so, you will need to 'Add Your Own' (Pearl Jam) song individually - up to 10 songs.

The search list is useless for Pearl Jam related music... which is also why I'm keen to promote it here amongst those who care for such things.

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hottest100/13/

With any luck we can get some Pearl Jam tunes in the top 100...

Cheers y'aall
Forever and ever ....Pearl Jam

Comments

• Options
    ps. The song(s) had to be released in 2013 to be eligible
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    I will be voting for PJ. Sirens & MYM........I don't know why Triple J don't play PJ. I know the Doctor loves PJ too.
  • Options
    Sirens and Yellow Moon for me...and ditto...dont think I've heard them play one new Pearl Jam track...ridic!
  • Options
    I will vote Yellow Moon too, maybe we can get more people voting here, and there is a chance PJ might get in.
  • Options
    I listen to triple J all the time, and find it dissapointing that they have not played or promoted lightning bolt at all, although i didnt vote for PJ this year cause even though i loved LB. mind your manners & sirens weren't in my top 10.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    Bump...please vote for PJ
  • Options
    Voting closes in 5 days 16 hours...
  • Options
    2 days and 17 hours left to vote in your favorite songs of 2013...All Lightning Bolt tracks included!
  • Options
    myblood2 said:

ps. The song(s) had to be released in 2013 to be eligible

Come on people please vote............you don't have to live in Australia. Just vote for your 10 most favourite songs of 2013 and of course include Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    For those who may not know, Triple J is an Oz radio station. Each year they have a hottest 100 for the year...songs voted by us...

Check the link and feel free to vote for any/all Pearl Jam songs!

To do so, you will need to 'Add Your Own' (Pearl Jam) song individually - up to 10 songs.

The search list is useless for Pearl Jam related music... which is also why I'm keen to promote it here amongst those who care for such things.

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hottest100/13/

With any luck we can get some Pearl Jam tunes in the top 100...

Cheers y'aall

Come on people please vote...........you don't have to live in Australia. Just vote for your favourite songs of 2013 and include anything off Lightning Bolt. Triple J will count them down on Australia Day- 26th January.
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    Fyi. Pj sirens already was no.1 triple M song for 2013. I know the hipsters won't respect that but no.1 hey....
  • Options
    TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,364
    jjj jumped off pearl jam after binaural. no chance of getting in the hottest 100 with today's listeners.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.