Options

Pearl Jam in Scotland 2008!!

sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
C'mon guys it's been almost a decade and i missed out last time. Dunkman and Stu G are the only other Scots i know of on here...Get behind me on this one!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Not this year, i'm sorry. With 2 European tours in back-to-back years, you guys will be waiting a while.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i promised them 14 Dundee lassies if they come this year.

i think they've been to Dundee, seen whats there and thought better of my offer :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    sj.brodie wrote:
    C'mon guys it's been almost a decade and i missed out last time. Dunkman and Stu G are the only other Scots i know of on here...Get behind me on this one!
    you can add me to that been a long time since the SECC, it would be nice to get a Carling Academy show after 2 trips to London and 1 to Dublin since the last time they were here
  • Options
    they should play Loch Lomond or a castle or something... something grand! :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'll support this, but not until after September.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    dunkman wrote:
    i promised them 14 Dundee lassies if they come this year.

i think they've been to Dundee, seen whats there and thought better of my offer :(

Haha, shouldn't you have offered yourself Dunk? ;):p

I'd definitely travel up to Scotland to see them play if they decided to pay you guys a visit :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    they should play Loch Lomond or a castle or something... something grand! :)
    loch lomond is really really bad but stirling castle would be great saw REM there about 10 years ago
  • Options
    loch lomond is really really bad but stirling castle would be great saw REM there about 10 years ago

i'm kinda past the picking and choosing to be honest amigo... they could play in Big Tam's scrapyard for all i care... I think after 8 years I'd be happy to get them anywhere. :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm kinda past the picking and choosing to be honest amigo... they could play in Big Tam's scrapyard for all i care... I think after 8 years I'd be happy to get them anywhere. :)
    aye you are right but i think it might at least another year or two
  • Options
    katewkatew Posts: 15
    sj.brodie wrote:
    yeaa which they would but probbs be waitin a long while :( :) xoxo