Options

The Tartan Army Campaign Thread Has Moved!

sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
http://www.myspace.com/stubrodie87
sign this petition to bring Pearl Jam back to Scotland, then join the rebellion on myspace
Clearly if i had put this here in the first place, it would have generated more votes!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    aye.. its moved!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Lets get them Back!!!!!!!!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    Signed
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
  • Options
    PJ_HONEYPJ_HONEY Posts: 37
    I'll get round to signing it as soon as I register on myspace. Btw, how many Scots are there trawling these boards? The Lossiemouth folk festival is the third week of June at the 'Beach Bar (Bar du plage). Can't imagine they'd pass on that for some shithole like MSG.
  • Options
    PJ_HONEY wrote:
    I'll get round to signing it as soon as I register on myspace. Btw, how many Scots are there trawling these boards? The Lossiemouth folk festival is the third week of June at the 'Beach Bar (Bar du plage). Can't imagine they'd pass on that for some shithole like MSG.

That would be amazing to see PJ play live at the legendary Beach Bar in Lossie! Would be a far shorter trip for me too. So where are you from PJ Honey?
    Wembley Arena, London 2007
    Manchester 1, Manchester Arena, 2012
    Leeds First Direct Arena, 2014