Options

help! Concert tracker?

GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
During the 2006 tour I discovered some website where you put in all of the dates you've seen PJ, and it gives you a list of all the songs they've played at your shows, statistics on most played and least played songs of the ones you've seen, etc. But I can't find the website now and searching this forum hasn't really helped. Any info would be much appreciated!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It used to be over on The Sky I Scrape, but I think they got rid of it for some reason. It was a magnificent little tool. I wish they brought it back :)
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    It used to be over on The Sky I Scrape, but I think they got rid of it for some reason. It was a magnificent little tool. I wish they brought it back :)
    i miss it.
  • Options
    aw man. I wish it still existed.
  • Options
    Notch89Notch89 Posts: 71
    Here is one for the 2008 tour. Is that what you want, or do you want the 2006 one?

http://www.pjbootstrading.org/html/stat/usa2008.pdf
  • Options
    No, the old tool let you select the shows that you've been to since the beginning (My first show was November 1991), and it would tell you how many times you've seen them play particular songs, how many songs you've only heard once, etc. For instance, I've heard Evenflow at every single show I've been to since 1991, but they haven't played Alive at at least 2 of those shows. I've only heard Alone once, though. The tool was awesome. Without it, you basically have to figure it out on your own, which I think would be unwieldy, no?