F-Bomb Movie Record

The Wolf of Wall Street drops the F-Bomb 506 times.

That is pretty fucking impressive, especially when you fucking considering that Joe Fucking Pesci didn't get cast in the fucking film.

Leo may have set the N-Bomb record and F-Bomb record in consecutive years. Leo, please ...

businessinsider.com/wolf-of-wall-street-breaks-curse-word-record-2014-1

Comments

• Well, i'd like to see a comparison, F-Bomb per minute. Of couse Wolf of Wall Street is a 3 hour drug binge. There's nothing else...oh, except hookers. Drugs and hookers for three long hours...perfect recipe for the f-bomb.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Fuck yeah
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    fuck that

.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    what the fuck does this have to do with pearl jam?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • i have not seen it yet, but my friend said the opening scene is leo snorting coke off of a hooker's hiney, there is a ton of gratuitous nudity, like the most he'd ever seen, and every other word was the f-bomb. sounds like my kinda movie.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."