It Starts Tonight

dan_mdan_m Posts: 5
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
First official show of the tour tonight -- Toronto! Are you going?
Predictions on set list?

Swinging for the fence, got lucky with a strike
Drilling for fear, makes the job simple
Born on third, thinks he got a triple . . .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aDaughteraDaughter Posts: 12
    Couldn't sleep last night. Too excited. Saw them twice last spring in Ontario. Tonight will be show 8 for me. Like going to church! Really digging the new album. I predict they'll open with Life Wasted. Can't wait to hear the new stuff live.
    "The country is being run by extremists because the moderates have shit to do." - Jon Stewart

Auburn Hills '06 - Toronto 1 '06 - London '05 - Kitchener '05 - Clarkston '03 - Auburn Hills '00 - Auburn Hills '98 - East Lansing '98
  • PJ_CanadaPJ_Canada Posts: 1
    Tonight will be my first show as a long time fan, can NOT wait!

I'm hoping to hear anything in the catalogue, stoked to hear a lot of the new stuff in particular.
    Toronto May 9 '06
  • dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    Im so jealous, hopefully my first show will be Sydney 7th November!!!
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    Second show for me, more excited than I was for the first!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • VOLITIONVOLITION Posts: 328
    i've been up most of the night tossing and turning, you would think it's christmas around here.
    I can't fuckin wait.
    I'm predicting Wasted Reprise as the quiet opener and then they jump right into LW. From there anything goes
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    Cant wait to see the setlist! Seeing the Letterman performance and hearing about IP I dont think they will need too much time to get back into the swing of things, should be a great show!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • VOLITIONVOLITION Posts: 328
    what time is everybody heading down to the ACC? Does the 10C ticket window open at 3pm?
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • aDaughteraDaughter Posts: 12
    VOLITION wrote:
    what time is everybody heading down to the ACC? Does the 10C ticket window open at 3pm?
    10c email says noon. Hope so. Can't wait to see what row we're in - 145xxx. It IS like Christmas.

Where is everyone hanging out before &/or after?
    "The country is being run by extremists because the moderates have shit to do." - Jon Stewart

Auburn Hills '06 - Toronto 1 '06 - London '05 - Kitchener '05 - Clarkston '03 - Auburn Hills '00 - Auburn Hills '98 - East Lansing '98
  • tbone1tbone1 Posts: 21
    Yeah I can't wait for the BOOT! PLease make it one o remember because I'm dieing for some new live PEAR JAM!!!

See you in chicago next week!!!
    Only real stars can rock an arena while sitting down with a notebook and a bottle of wine.