2014 Tampa Bay Bucs!!!!

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,421
edited January 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
You are hiring Lovie?

YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE TEAM!!!!!!

GO BUCS!!!!!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I believe the Bears play the Bucs next year too. :corn:
  • mca47 wrote:
    Ill bet ya 3 candy bars that the Bucs have a better record than the Bears next year.
    mca47 wrote:
    Ill bet ya 3 candy bars that the Bucs have a better record than the Bears next year.
    It's a bet!
    The Bears cannot get worse...on D.
    The Bucs have a LONG way to go.

I'll take Snickers Speedy.
    ...can't go wrong with Snickers.
  • This guy likes the hire....

The Buccaneers have a lot of talent in place, but were miserably coached by Schiano and went 4-12. Many of Tampa Bay's best players are on defense, such as cornerback Darrelle Revis, tackle Gerald McCoy and linebacker Lavonte David, and Smith came up in the NFL as a well-respected defensive assistant. He should have the Buccaneers' defense among the best in the league next year. With another year of positive development from quarterback Mike Glennon, it wouldn't be a surprise to see the Buccaneers in the playoff hunt in 2014. Smith went to the playoffs three times in nine seasons with Chicago.
    This guy likes the hire....

The Buccaneers have a lot of talent in place, but were miserably coached by Schiano and went 4-12. Many of Tampa Bay's best players are on defense, such as cornerback Darrelle Revis, tackle Gerald McCoy and linebacker Lavonte David, and Smith came up in the NFL as a well-respected defensive assistant. He should have the Buccaneers' defense among the best in the league next year. With another year of positive development from quarterback Mike Glennon, it wouldn't be a surprise to see the Buccaneers in the playoff hunt in 2014. Smith went to the playoffs three times in nine seasons with Chicago.
    It was a good move for sure.
    I always liked Lovie. He just needed some offensive insight.
    I knew it was a matter of time before he landed a coaching gig. I just assumed it would have been a def coordinator.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    yessssssssssssssss
    aqo2t.jpg