The mamasan23 most amazing person in the world thread

mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
edited January 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
:|
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Is she the one who's avatar increased the value of the track suits by 40%?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Thats right. You heard it here first from the worlds greatest curmudgeon! :)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Is she the one who's avatar increased the value of the track suits by 40%?
    I think that was the blonde PJ model.

:thumbup:

But I'm sure mamasan didn't hurt. :D
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Yar!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Squawk!!!! :D
    mca47 wrote:

Hahahah haters!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Hahahah haters!
    Nobody....other than that blonde....sported that track suit better! ;)
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,639
    This thread is about tied with that one about Dimitris is God of Pearl Jam fans (or whatever it is) for both funny and weird. You guys crack me up. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• yeah she is alright....

:lol::lol:

:wave:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mca47 wrote:

Stop making bets. You're a terrible gambler
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    Did anybody on here notice the blonde Green Bay Packers fan in soldier field yesterday wearing only her overalls and a bra in those freezing temps? Fox sports caught her on camera... I think it was in the 4th quarter? definitely second half...

I can only assume this was Shannon. ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep wrote:
    Did anybody on here notice the blonde Green Bay Packers fan in soldier field yesterday wearing only her overalls and a bra in those freezing temps? Fox sports caught her on camera... I think it was in the 4th quarter? definitely second half...

Thank goodness for DVR
    GoiMTvP.gif
    mca47 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I've heard good things
    :angel:
  • shep wrote:

Jumping up and down after a Randall Cobb TD? Yup.

I think the camera guy's instincts took over as he was scanning the celebrations. He paused for a second or two before he regained his nerve and began to scan the entire end zone crowd again.

This camera guy was a true pro. An amateur would have locked on and been seriously reprimanded afterwards: "How many times do we have to tell you? You don't just focus the camera on the woman jumping up and down with the big boobs! One more time and you are fired!"
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    not to steal mamasan's spotlight, but who can post pics of said fan in overalls? :lol:
  • overalls are hot. in a weird way. Pj, you hear us? make lightning bolt overalls!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • this thread was pretty useless without pics... this pic is too large, but after a brief search these overalls are the closest to lightning bolt's color scheme. i think mamasan could rock these if she wanted to.

http://www.armynavymilitarysurplus.com/ ... ralls.html

• this thread was pretty useless without pics... this pic is too large, but after a brief search these overalls are the closest to lightning bolt's color scheme. i think mamasan could rock these if she wanted to.

http://www.armynavymilitarysurplus.com/ ... ralls.html

Perfect! But I dont know why that lady went through all that trouble putting on that shirt underneath when everyone knows that side-boob is all that really matters here. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    rival. wrote:
    not to steal mamasan's spotlight, but who can post pics of said fan in overalls? :lol:

damn it.... I can't seem to find a pick anywhere, but I definitely saw it...

sorry to derail the shannon is awesome thread, but I need to know if it was her and if she made it through the game without hypothermia setting in! :lol:

This camera guy was a true pro. An amateur would have locked on and been seriously reprimanded afterwards: "How many times do we have to tell you? You don't just focus the camera on the woman jumping up and down with the big boobs! One more time and you are fired!"

thanks for confirming that i'm not crazy...

those were some huge boobs. :D
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • That mamasan girl is a pretty awesome chick, inside and out :wave:

You know what the cool thing about these forums are? It's essentially all about the inside of a person. I mean to say that people's thoughts and ideas are what become valued and known about the person versus the external and physical attributes.

There are not a lot of places where this occurs with as much frequency.

With that said and to the spirit of the thread, I've read several of Mama's posts and they clearly reflect a cool person. And... to be complete... her picture doesn't hurt her value as a person either! :D

You know what the cool thing about these forums are? It's essentially all about the inside of a person. I mean to say that people's thoughts and ideas are what become valued and known about the person versus the external and physical attributes.

With that said and to the spirit of the thread, I've read several of Mama's posts and they clearly reflect a cool person. And... to be complete... her picture doesn't hurt her value as a person either! :D
    i agree with you. on these forums people rarely have pics of themselves as their avatar, so the only way you can form an opinion of someone is by reading their posts, and that to me is where any kind of connection lies. anybody can have an interesting avatar, but reading their words is what i value more than anything else.

there are some people on here who i can view their avatar and that is how i picture them. like byrnzie. every time i see a picture of db cooper it reminds me of this really intelligent person who posts on amt. whenever i see vito corleone, it reminds me of godfather from this board. every time i see anybody wearing a green jumpsuit it reminds me of my friend mamasan. kinda funny how that is. me, the only reason i have my photo as an avatar is so people might see me at a preparty or something and come say hi.

i agree with you. on these forums people rarely have pics of themselves as their avatar, so the only way you can form an opinion of someone is by reading their posts, and that to me is where any kind of connection lies. anybody can have an interesting avatar, but reading their words is what i value more than anything else.

there are some people on here who i can view their avatar and that is how i picture them. like byrnzie. every time i see a picture of db cooper it reminds me of this really intelligent person who posts on amt. whenever i see vito corleone, it reminds me of godfather from this board. every time i see anybody wearing a green jumpsuit it reminds me of my friend mamasan. kinda funny how that is. me, the only reason i have my photo as an avatar is so people might see me at a preparty or something and come say hi.

The only reason I don't have my photo as my avatar is so that I don't get pummelled at a pre-party! :lol:
  • The only reason I don't have my photo as my avatar is so that I don't get pummelled at a pre-party! :lol:
    :lol::lol:

seriously, that is how i was too. i refused to tell anybody my screen name at the pj20 preparty. :fp:
    then i smoothed over some differences i had with some other posters that night, and now i have my picture up again. the way i see it, i have always been pretty good at taking a punch, so if someone hits me, they are gonna have to ko me :lol::lol:

but going back to what you said, it is the reading of people's posts that endears them to me. if someone is a dick to me, it is easy to be a dick back if they have some random avatar. if they have a real photo as their avatar, it is much more difficult for me to be a jerk back to them. something about having a real photo as their avatar reminds me that it is a real person with real feelings and real opinions on the other end of the internet. a few years ago i actually advocated for everyone to post a pic of themselves either as an avatar or in their sig, just so people would be nicer to each other.... obviously did not work out too well... :fp:

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,773
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    I'll take your word for it ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    mca47 wrote:

Hahhahaah!!!! I was definitely sweating this one!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Hahhahaah!!!! I was definitely sweating this one!
    I hear the tracksuit is great for sweating! :D
    That mamasan girl is a pretty awesome chick, inside and out :wave:

Aww that's so sweet thank you!!! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.