Coolest Pup on the Planet

HeartdogHeartdog Posts: 28
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Oh how I wish the band could see this lol. When I was at the San Diego show, I had my pup doing this all around the place, fans were really tickled. He's my 13 month old German Shepherd, that's in training to be my Service dog, and I'm in a wheelchair. My last dog was with me a few times when I met Ed, and he really admired him. He loved to pull me fast in my wheelchair, and 'dance' by bouncing around with the leash. He died of cancer last year :(
Justice True is from Seattle, a nice bonus. He's one intense pup, and loves to pull me, too. But...he put his own spin on things, and one day, decided to PUSH me. He jammed his nose in my back, and just started running while pushing my wheelchair! The coolest thing ever, and I didn't even teach it to him. He's one smart boy!

So I had a video made to show this off. It's gotten almost 19K hits since last week :) I just got a GoPro for Christmas, so plan on making some really cool and creative ones in the future, too. Just wish I knew some way of sharing this with Ed. I missed seeing him in San Diego by minutes, hanging outside with Justice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_f63iWLu3w

Tamandra and Justice
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    cool. Thanks for sharing that. look forward to more.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • That is great.
    I have a 200 lb Leonberger who pulls people in a wagon
    I suggest you contact Wilczek Woodworks for dog carting gear
  • That is great.
    I have a 200 lb Leonberger who pulls people in a wagon
    I suggest you contact Wilczek Woodworks for dog carting gear
    I found an urban mushing site on Facebook. Trying to get a front wheel for going fast over urban terrain. Leo's are cool. BIG!