Retro Jordan's

badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone collect these? I'm curious to see if anyone else collects them like I do. Got some good ones!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Back in the 90's my friend's dad had an original pair ... And my friend used them as work shoes at a sawmill :fp:
  • The V or VI are my favorite. I still have a pair of II - VII in never worn. I wore out 2 pairs of the original my first pair was so bad my grandma threw them out while I was sleeping.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Jason P wrote:
    Back in the 90's my friend's dad had an original pair ... And my friend used them as work shoes at a sawmill :fp:

They probably would've been worth 1000's if he kept them in great shape. I've got some pretty cool ones like the golden moments pack. I bought them for $360 and the moment I walked out of footlocker they were worth $750. I guess I have a small obsession with jordans lol
    The V or VI are my favorite. I still have a pair of II - VII in never worn. I wore out 2 pairs of the original my first pair was so bad my grandma threw them out while I was sleeping.

The VI are my favorite. Love the lakers ones. I try to buy 2 of ea pair that I like so I can wear one and save one for a couple years down the road. Rocking the XI breds now. Actually wore them to wrigley too! 8-)
  • I wore the very first Jordans playing college basketball in 1986. I thought I was pretty cool.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    I wore the very first Jordans playing college basketball in 1986. I thought I was pretty cool.

TBU, you're def cool in my book. 8-)