What chaps your ass.......

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
here's what chaps mine, being an alcoholic I recognize that not that many are like me in that regard and do not fault any for drinking, even on occasion to excess , I would only ask to keep your shit together... not like these folks.......

what a wonderful way to be woken up in the middle of the night. Drunken arguement from the house next door at 0230. I got up grabbed my phone and called 911. while on the phone , I walked over to the car parked in front of the fire hydrant in front of our house and read off the license plate of that car to 911 operator. Dude was trashed.

His passenger after rolling around on the ground with the neighbors adult kids, some punches might have been thrown , picked up a chunk of landscaping granite and now my car has some dents/gouges on the roof.

Hoping to get a copy of the transcript from our 911 for an accurate plate number and will be asking the neighbors who these guys were. Overheard one of the sons say to the responding officers that they didnt know them. Really?

So if you didnt know them , how are they drunk as shit and being asked to leave from inside your house?

Normally their parties are in the summer and kept reasonably quiet.

Oh yeah , I also had a beer bottle thrown at me for my trouble. On further inspection during daylight, the fuckers damaged the siding on the front of the house!!!! Nice hole now on a southern facing side, meaning the siding is faded from the exposure! So in order for it to look right , all of that front peak section will have to be replaced. Common color style for spec house so its not an issue finding it, but it also damaged the soffit corner as the bottle caromed off the front of the house.

dumbasses wasted some Magic Hat 9's!! left a full one on the easement near where the chunk of landscaping granite landed.

Sidenote: not intended to take away from Gimme's grinds your gears thread.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    That didn't come to mind when reading what chaps my ass, but it certainly would. In fact it would more than chap it...handle your shit or don't drink.

Anyway...my kids have a basketball hoop that hangs on a door. It's on the first floor. My basement is "my room". I watch football down there, have a bar...it's where I am all the time. When a basketball game breaks out, it sounds like the floor is going to cave in. Ass is chapped about 2 minutes in to each game
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,639
    What chaps my ass?

Falling and sliding down a hill (did that once and cracked a rib).

Falling on ice (at least once every time I've gone ice skating).

Getting slammed on a basketball court (gave that up years ago).

Wiping out on the advanced ski slopes and moguls (oh, that definitely chaps my ass).

Sliding into base, especially home base (my favorite way to chap my ass).

Wiping out on a skate board.

And what chaps my ass the most is being told I'm a klutz. That REALLY chaps my ass! :x :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    ?magic hat 9s
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    chadwick wrote:
    ?magic hat 9s
    beer. Micro or specially brewer thats all the rage since I quit drinking!!!! Some folks here say its a good brew. Dont care to confirm from personal experience for reasons I'm sure you know! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I wish I was someone's annoying drunken neighbor.

:lol::lol: