In the words of Eddie Vedder..

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Just saying..

I want to thank all of you for being there for me.. You guys have been a rock of solidarity for me in my most trying of times.. Especially this year! I got to have one of THE absolutely MOST stupendous Christmases of all times this year!! ( yes those of you on my FB, this is a repeat.. But not everybody is on FB.. So I have to proclaim it here too!) not since 1987, have I had such a year jerkingly wonderful Christmas! My Dad is recovering well for stage 5 Pancreatic Cancer.. My Grandpa is on the mend and doing well for 91 with Parkinson's Disease.. ( and a broken collar bone.. The infection us gone as far as we know..), and my boyfriend has been welcomed into the family!! This is greater than my greatest accomplishment to date thus far, which was winning the Santa Anita Rider's lottery and getting to ride a great grand son of War Admiral.. For 1/2 mile.. We busted 37.8 mph!! He was worth 2.5 million dollars!! In bloodline alone! It was my crowning achievement; until today! My Dsd and sister made up, everyone is getting better.. As can be.. And my man has been officially welcomed into our family!! I am Given To Fly tonight!! I hope everyone else has had as great a day as I.. It's been a long time coming for me.. I really really want to thank all of you for putting up with me over the last 18 yrs!! You ARE my family!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments