Options

The Internship

SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 813
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Watched this last night...great movie! You can't go wrong with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, and a Will Ferrell cameo as well! Very funny, good script, and very relevant regarding today's economy/technology.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    ha. you're pretty funny.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Watched this last night...great movie! You can't go wrong with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, and a Will Ferrell cameo as well! Very funny, good script, and very relevant regarding today's economy/technology.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    This movie was so good, I bought it.. That's rare!!
  • Options
    i'm in the minority here...I thought is was pretty stupid. That Vaughn/Wilson banter gets old with me. I loved Wedding Crashers, but this seemed like a rip off in a setting/plot that was a huge stretch. No offense, just my two..
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    i'm in the minority here...I thought is was pretty stupid. That Vaughn/Wilson banter gets old with me. I loved Wedding Crashers, but this seemed like a rip off in a setting/plot that was a huge stretch. No offense, just my two..

you are definitely not in the minority.
    chinese-happy.jpg