Options

10Club Gorge 7/23 tickets Available for Transfer

whodatwhodat Posts: 2
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi everyone,

Due to unforseen circumstances, I am unable to attend the Sunday, July 23rd show at the Gorge. I have already cancelled my flight.

However, I am looking to transfer my two (2) 10Club tickets to another 10club member who needs tickets for this Sunday, July 23rd show at the Gorge. My member number is in the 140,xxx's and I always get very good seats. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.
2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION CHICAGO WHITE SOX!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    whodat wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Due to unforseen circumstances, I am unable to attend the Sunday, July 23rd show at the Gorge. I have already cancelled my flight.

However, I am looking to transfer my two (2) 10Club tickets to another 10club member who needs tickets for this Sunday, July 23rd show at the Gorge. My member number is in the 140,xxx's and I always get very good seats. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

i could be wrong, but i think that when you transfer tix to another 10c member, the seats are based on the person that they're transfered to (meaning that while you have a great number, it's not going to help the person getting your tickets).

dan
  • Options
    rastababyrastababy Posts: 5
    do you still have those tickets would love to go to the show!!!!
  • Options
    Do you still have the tickets for Sunday? I am going Saturday and would like to go to the Sunday show also. PM me if available. Thanks.