what should the elite 1%ers enjoy this holiday season

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
i suggest 1%ers find & play w/ a bulky sasquatch reproductive organ. it may stink horribly, it may be scary at first, but they are massive & hairy; you will be warm as he wraps around you like a boa-constrictor

bank CEO's & phone companies... i hope christmas dining gives you & your hot ass women all gas. fancy ass women w/ a bad case of the shits has got to be fantastic

merry christmas, 1%ers
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome ...
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Way to rebel against the man, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

So being wealthy now equates to being evil. Got it. Making notes right now so I know to cap off my future earnings if they get, you know, out of hand.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    75 pound tickets to see pearl jam at milton keynes
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I dunno, chadwick.

There are fine and not-so-fine and a shitload of in-betweens in all realms of folks - whether or not we choose to group them in any way.

For me? As long as they're decent and treat others in kind, every single one should be able to enjoy life to the fullest. My life is no less rich (no pun intended) because someone else is successful.

Really (and maybe I'm just selfish in this sense), I'm more concerned with me and mine making our life the best we can without worrying about affluent others, and their families and their loved ones...even their hot-ass women :P

While I do harbor vitriol for certain people - pedophiles, poachers and the like - I don't have much in the way of time or inclination to wish ill-will on others, in that sense.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    for real? for seriously

there are all kinds of good people w/ money & not so good people w/ money

im leaving now again
    having a christmas party & scratching my head at pearl jam dot com

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    For real & seriously what, sir? Not sure what you mean.

I've no animosity here; been there and done it, and finally, thankfully, wised up that my energy is better expended elsewhere.

Hope your Christmas party is a-rockin :)

(and quit scratching!)
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    the elite 1%ers should this holiday enjoy

1) the holy roman seplicure tour of ramon
    2) unlevied bread
    3) a mass at the holy saint mother of patrick cathedral Vatican football field, today
    4) Yield
    5) Moses
    6) front row tickets to "Splash"
    7) home made spaghetti with special guest sasquatch attached with all organs
    8) lattice
    9) a juvenile yak
    10) no unpopped kernels
    11) Maine
    currently somewhere folks have overindulged & have a few things going on.
    one end is puking in the trash can & the other end is in the toilet saying hello

here's to you, 1%
    merry christmas

wait... that was me years ago
    even 99%ers have a good time too much

sorry if i upset you, hedonist
    no harm intended here
    all jokes/almost all the time

soon it'll be saint patrick's day
    we'll need good jokes then too

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    wealthy people should be kicked in the shins at least once per quarter & the kicker must be a 4-6 year old girl who's chewing bubble-gum & is dressed like a old school quaker w/ the buckle clasp shoes

a modern day amish girl will suffice nicely. kicking is taken seriously

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Modern day Amish girl is an oxymoron :geek:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,639
    Jason P wrote:
    Modern day Amish girl is an oxymoron :geek:

Yes and no. My Amish grandmother washed her clothes in a modern washing machine but freeze-dried them on the line outside. She also saw a pillar of purple lightening outside her window. Her description of it seemed very modern to me. Reminded me of Purple Haze.

As for the 1% I think they should received untamed visions Dickens' little Timothy Cratchit and then go out and do the right thing.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    220px-Kutte_Motorrad_vorn.jpg

a new one for the 1%er
    "Dickens' little Timothy Cratchit" untamed visions & all

love scrooge & watch it every time

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    rollings wrote:
    220px-Kutte_Motorrad_vorn.jpg

a new one for the 1%er

"Motorcycle Mama won't you lay your big spike down."
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• They should enjoy the warmth emanating from their hearts when they give away any money in excess of $5M to those in need. I think $5M in the bank, if not squandered - but invested conservatively/wisely, can last their families for countless generations. Hell...if I had $10K in the bank I'd feel rich!

And when I say those in need...I mean good families who are temporarily down on their luck (job loss, medical problems, etc.) due to this corrupt capitalistic dog eat dog world we live in.

I ask the 1%'ers out there...are you that shallow that you can't have a decent life living off a 'measly' $200K a year?

Nobody in the world should complain about that income and the ability to have ONLY a 3,000 sq. ft. 4 BR house.
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • To be fair...if you are looking at worldwide income, this link says that if you net (after taxes) $32,400 a year, you are in the top 1% worldwide. So while we have really bad income disparity in this nation, when you look at the Earth in general, it's just sickening. First we need to fix this country, and then we need to fix the world.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
    To be fair...if you are looking at worldwide income, this link says that if you net (after taxes) $32,400 a year, you are in the top 1% worldwide. So while we have really bad income disparity in this nation, when you look at the Earth in general, it's just sickening. First we need to fix this country, and then we need to fix the world.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/
    $32 grand a year is pretty fucking cushie
    nothing at all wrong w/ that income
    i've surely lived on less

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    rollings wrote:
    the elite 1%ers should this holiday enjoy

1) the holy roman seplicure tour of ramon
    2) unlevied bread
    3) a mass at the holy saint mother of patrick cathedral Vatican football field, today
    4) Yield
    5) Moses
    6) front row tickets to "Splash"
    7) home made spaghetti with special guest sasquatch attached with all organs
    8) lattice
    9) a juvenile yak
    10) no unpopped kernels
    11) Maine

I don't know if "unlevied" is a typo, Rollings, but I like it. It fits. Unlevied bread is that which dipped in the water holy modal hallejfuckin'lujah communion blood of the lamb bread. Either that or the kind kittens use as their back-up mask. A fine gift for that 1 percenter loved one.

• i would just give them this patch. have them put it on their coat and see what happens...

mHSCktiRWjGFWJpAV2Ms6Sw.jpg
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."