Options

Pit passes?

BunuelBunuel Posts: 35
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Any information if there will be 10c section infront of stage in other concerts than just The Point? Pit pass sounds really cool, haven't seen that in any gigs.

15 minutes before entry is ok but that would be awesome!
26/6/07 Copenhagen, 23/9/06 Berlin - 45 different songs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    no. according to the 10c e-mail, 10clubbers simply get early entry, 15 minutes as you already know, before all other ticketholders.....but there is no special 10c section. i was originally hoping there would be as well, so as not to get pushed around quite as much, or as many pushing their way in...but c'est la vie. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Do many other venues in UK/Europe have pits? The Point is the only place (apart from large festivals) i've been to that has one. Its there for all gigs, not just PJ.
    Becoming a Star will become your Doom.
  • Options
    I thought that all european shows except Verona have pit = no seats infront of stage.

Dunno, maybe these vip/pit passes are surprise bonus in some concert places.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    it wasn't a 10c pit, it was an early bird one..so 10c ticket holders and early normal tickets queuers.
    So the email is right.

I would think/hope that all teh GA shows (so all except Verona) will be like that...though they might reconsider after the comments about teh 2nd barrier being tough
  • Options
    Hmm, ok, i just remember couple of 10clubbers writing that they came just before PJ went onstage and got infront of stage with pit pass... Maybe i misunderstood something.

Thanks, anyway.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Bunuel wrote:
    Hmm, ok, i just remember couple of 10clubbers writing that they came just before PJ went onstage and got infront of stage with pit pass... Maybe i misunderstood something.

Thanks, anyway.
    yes, a pit pass that was also given to non-10c at teh front of the queue.