Undone

Jdub5521Jdub5521 Posts: 121
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
you lucky motherfuckers going to the gorge are gonna get it once again. so jealous.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Jdub5521 wrote:
    you lucky motherfuckers going to the gorge are gonna get it once again. so jealous.

i agree, everyone i tell says that it was a one time thing , but i know better .. it was a gorge only thing....sbb
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Sexy2aFaultSexy2aFault Posts: 388
    Jdub5521 wrote:

Why are they lucky? It is a song not good enough to make Riot Act... It will be a song that 80% of the crowd decides to take a piss during. Ohhh, I see- so those Gorge "freaks" can say they seen a crappy rare song twice...Ahhh, I get it.... (blech)
  • AbnerielAbneriel Posts: 109
    Why are they lucky? It is a song not good enough to make Riot Act... It will be a song that 80% of the crowd decides to take a piss during. Ohhh, I see- so those Gorge "freaks" can say they seen a crappy rare song twice...Ahhh, I get it.... (blech)
    I happen to like that song...but maybe that's because I'm from there?
    www.myspace.com/abneriel
  • oktacomaoktacoma Posts: 335
    I couldn't disagree more. I love Undone and can't wait to hear it again...hopefully without the fuckups this time. :)
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    Love this song, and no song on Lost Dogs was "not good enough" for Riot Act. Thats impossible
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • you know undone and down are 2 of my favorites off riot act. except they're not on riot act.