Options

Pearl Jam Announces Summer 2014 European Tour

Comments

• Options
    veredcnveredcn Tel Aviv Posts: 43
    evlover76 said:

mail confirmation doesn't say anything about golden circus ... what do you think about it? Will we standing amongst the general public?? So excited ... can't wait ... San Siro is the place where all the biggest shows take place ... dajeeeeeeee

would like to know that as well plus
    is there a long line also for the 10c box office if we arrive at the time the box office is open? like people waits there from early morning or what? and whats the deal with the numbers on the early entrance line? first time for me. who gives the numberes? the fans in line? thanks !!!
    Amsterdam 16.6.2014 Amsterdam 17.6.2014 Berlin 26.6.2014
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    veredcn said:

evlover76 said:

mail confirmation doesn't say anything about golden circus ... what do you think about it? Will we standing amongst the general public?? So excited ... can't wait ... San Siro is the place where all the biggest shows take place ... dajeeeeeeee

is there a long line also for the 10c box office if we arrive at the time the box office is open? like people waits there from early morning or what? and whats the deal with the numbers on the early entrance line? first time for me. who gives the numberes? the fans in line? thanks !!!
    not really..people wait in the ga entrance,but those 2(early entrance gate and box office at san siro is next to eachother,so all its easy..
    really,no need to worry much
    things are easy and this show is unique..the country,the venue,the fans,will create something incredible
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

veredcn said:

evlover76 said:

not really..people wait in the ga entrance,but those 2(early entrance gate and box office at san siro is next to eachother,so all its easy..
    things are easy and this show is unique..the country,the venue,the fans,will create something incredible
    thanks and what about Amsterdam and Berlin? any idea of golden circle?
  • Options
    veredcn said:

veredcn said:

evlover76 said:

im sure about those
    amsterdam 1 will not have any circle..only early entrance for 10c tix..
    amsterdam 2 will not have anything..all gets in from public sales entrance
    berlin,ALL tickets are GA ..10c and public sales..
    10c tix,has early entrance
    but when u get in,u can go to arena or seated..you choose whatever u want to sit
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

veredcn said:

veredcn said:

evlover76 said:

im sure about those
    but when u get in,u can go to arena or seated..you choose whatever u want to sit
    i can sit if i have 10c GA tickets? also, sorry for that question but i must ask. is it fair to say that if i arrive when the box office opens i will be in the first/second rows (without runniung like crazy?:)
  • Options
    veredcn said:

veredcn said:

veredcn said:

evlover76 said:

im sure about those
    i can sit if i have 10c GA tickets? also, sorry for that question but i must ask. is it fair to say that if i arrive when the box office opens i will be in the first/second rows (without runniung like crazy?:)
    the box office nothing to do when opens with waiting in the 10c early entrance..
    box office will be open at 1:00pm
    people at 10c entrance will be very early..like 6-7 am the first..
    they leave to get their tix at 1 pm and retur in the line
    and IMPORTANT
    the 10c entrance has steps..DO NOT RUN..very dangerous..the stage is huge same as rail..u will not win much by running..if u ar ein first there,u get rail,no matter running
  • Options

veredcn said:

veredcn said:

veredcn said:

evlover76 said:

im sure about those
    the box office nothing to do when opens with waiting in the 10c early entrance..
    box office will be open at 1:00pm
    people at 10c entrance will be very early..like 6-7 am the first..
    they leave to get their tix at 1 pm and retur in the line
    and IMPORTANT
    the 10c entrance has steps..DO NOT RUN..very dangerous..the stage is huge same as rail..u will not win much by running..if u ar ein first there,u get rail,no matter running
    you are so helpful thanks i have more questions lol:) so how is this numberes thing goes? who gives it? people can go out of the line and return to their place? who saves their place ? and also - if i arrive at around 13/14 for each concert how many people should i expect to see on the early entrance line like thousands? have no idea what to expect any detail will help ! THANKS
  • Options
    veredcn said:

you are so helpful thanks i have more questions lol:) so how is this numberes thing goes? who gives it? people can go out of the line and return to their place? who saves their place ? and also - if i arrive at around 13/14 for each concert how many people should i expect to see on the early entrance line like thousands? have no idea what to expect any detail will help ! THANKS

ok,not thousands,no worries,,around 2-3 pm we are talkng ABOUT 2-3 rows at ga..means all great and very close to stage.
    except italy,things will be nuts there
    as for numbers,not bother to know..arrive at the venue,see where people are,go behind the last person at the line..
    \number or not its ok..all works fine..the assholes are like 1%..the rest respect fellow fans and all goes well
  • Options

veredcn said:

ok,not thousands,no worries,,around 2-3 pm we are talkng ABOUT 2-3 rows at ga..means all great and very close to stage.
    as for numbers,not bother to know..arrive at the venue,see where people are,go behind the last person at the line..
    \number or not its ok..all works fine..the assholes are like 1%..the rest respect fellow fans and all goes well
    yay! is that ok to bring a folding stool to sit during the waiting? we are not 15 anymore lol
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    One more week to work and then its tour holiday time!!! :-bd
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    veredcn said:

veredcn said:

yay! is that ok to bring a folding stool to sit during the waiting? we are not 15 anymore lol
    sure...who the fuck is 15 anymore??hehehe
  • Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    veredcn said:

evlover76 said:

NB! If the seating you ask about is in Berlin, then be aware, that the seats are all around the GA area, so you will not be super close to the stage.
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    evlover76 said:

There is an inner circle in Milan. The wristband enables you to enter it whenewer you want. Of course, who enters early will stand right in front of the band...Check on ticketone which manages the public sale:

http://www.ticketone.it/biglietti-pearl-jam-milano.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1107732$3562621&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=462274&from=erdetaila

• Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    imageimage" />

for ziggo dome - does anyone have their 10 club information pre show email for GA from 2012? just wondering if the language was different from this 2014 email. where as a wristband got you in this barricade area in 2012, this email in 2014 just says "early entry" and doesnt mention a barricade area.

wondering if in 2012 it specifically said "10 club gets wristbands to get in front floor area" or if was the same thing where it just said "10c get early entry" ?? will that front barricade be there making a "ga pit" for 10 clubbers on the front of the floor this year for ams 1 ?

imageimage" />
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    WimstaWimsta Posts: 25
    Could you pass along the preparty information to me as well :)

Also, where is everyone staying?
    I was thinking about staying on the Botel, but was thinking I might save that for another time...

Cheers! The weather in the Netherlands has been great since I arrived.

Melgmor said:

I am so excited that we leave for Amsterdam one week today. We have our ten club tix lined up for night 1 but only one ticket for night #2 which we bought online the regular way when the 2nd night was announced. If anyone is selling a ticket for night 2, let me know! It's a long shot, but I had to ask. :)

come to.preparty at 15th..a fan may help u there
  • Options
    Seb77Seb77 Amsterdam Posts: 78
    Looking for a GA ticket floor for Amsterdam 2!!! Please PM me, I can pay face value or TRADE a seat in section 106 row 5... Let me know!
    Nijmegen 2007 Rotterdam 2009 Philadelphia 4 2009 Nijmegen 2010 Berlin 2010 Amsterdam 1&2 2012 Arras 2012 Amsterdam 1&2 2014
    Amsterdam 1&2 Pinkpop Berlin 2018
  • Options
    nycrats said:

imageimage" />

for ziggo dome - does anyone have their 10 club information pre show email for GA from 2012? just wondering if the language was different from this 2014 email. where as a wristband got you in this barricade area in 2012, this email in 2014 just says "early entry" and doesnt mention a barricade area.

wondering if in 2012 it specifically said "10 club gets wristbands to get in front floor area" or if was the same thing where it just said "10c get early entry" ?? will that front barricade be there making a "ga pit" for 10 clubbers on the front of the floor this year for ams 1 ?

imageimage" />

the venue confirm it.. no barricade area for night 1 and there is no 10c tic or early entrance for night 2
  • Options
    ^ you called the ziggo dome and asked if the barricade would be up?
    And whoever answered said no?
  • Options
    Wimsta said:

I was thinking about staying on the Botel, but was thinking I might save that for another time...

Melgmor said:

I am so excited that we leave for Amsterdam one week today. We have our ten club tix lined up for night 1 but only one ticket for night #2 which we bought online the regular way when the 2nd night was announced. If anyone is selling a ticket for night 2, let me know! It's a long shot, but I had to ask. :)

Amsterdam 15th june

https://www.facebook.com/events/306943932809918/

't Schuim
    Address: spuistraat 189, Amsterdam, Netherlands

• Options
    nycrats said:

^ you called the ziggo dome and asked if the barricade would be up?
    And whoever answered said no?

Just curious who would even know this if one did call. Sometimes you get the wrong person who doesnt know anything

Unless it was published somewhere?

• Options
    well..some people knows some.things.or search this type of thjngs...feel free to search your self and let the rest of us know
    my answer is the same.."venue confirm..blah blah..
  • Options

well..some people knows some.things.or search this type of thjngs...feel free to search your self and let the rest of us know

http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/pearl-jam-tickets/123405#
    http://www.ziggodome.nl/event/432/Pearl-Jam

sure can do plenty of searches and i dont see anything one way or another so instead of being a smartass you can just say where "the venue confirmed"

• Options
    petrimppetrimp Finland Posts: 161
    What a nice way to wake up this morning: confirmation emails had arrived.

Everything should be ready. Hotels reserved, flights booked, passport renewed and now ticket info. Less than three weeks to go and I'm off to my PJ tour... Can't fucking wait! :))
    hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
  • Options
    WimstaWimsta Posts: 25
    Thanks, I'm hoping to make it, might be a late night in Rotterdam with my cousin the night before, but it would be great to meet other fans, and who knows maybe even find someone with an extra club ticket so I could upgrade from sitting in the nosebleeds...

Looks like Amsterdam is the show everyone is trying to score tickets to so I'm guessing it would be a fun turnout.

Any advice on hotels?

Wimsta said:

Melgmor said:

Amsterdam 15th june

https://www.facebook.com/events/306943932809918/

't Schuim
    Address: spuistraat 189, Amsterdam, Netherlands

• Options
    fre3kefre3ke Posts: 12
    I have a question about finding the right ticket window at Amsterdam. The mail tells me to follow the letters above the ticket window. Is the first letter of my last name the first letter of the prefix? I believe that is how the American system works but it is not how the Dutch system works so I really don't know if I will be listed under V(an der) or H(oek). Does anyone know how it was sorted in 2012?
  • Options
    nycrats said:

http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/pearl-jam-tickets/123405#
    http://www.ziggodome.nl/event/432/Pearl-Jam

sure can do plenty of searches and i dont see anything one way or another so instead of being a smartass you can just say where "the venue confirmed"

just contact the venue
    i dont care be a smartass..i have no time for this shit
  • Options
    AmcarvaAmcarva Posts: 5
    I have a 10C GA spare ticket for Berlin...PM if interested
  • Options
    PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382

nycrats said:

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

the venue confirm it.. no barricade area for night 1 and there is no 10c tic or early entrance for night 2
    Trust me, there will be barricaded area both nights, like shown in the pictures. That's how concerts are set-up in the Netherlands (unless it's an all-seated event of course). Safety and such, to prevent a crush at the front.
  • Options

nycrats said:

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

Trust me, there will be barricaded area both nights, like shown in the pictures. That's how concerts are set-up in the Netherlands (unless it's an all-seated event of course). Safety and such, to prevent a crush at the front.
    sure,no pro...i just trust more the venue answer to my email same the answer they gave to other friends contact them
  • Options

nycrats said:

imageimage" />

imageimage" />

sure,no pro...i just trust more the venue answer to my email same the answer they gave to other friends contact them
    popmartijn- i take it youve been to a few shows at ziggo w ga floor, thats just how they do it?