Options

Pearl Jam Announces Summer 2014 European Tour

Comments

• Options
    boyo79 said:

When 10c did a lottery for additional shows last year (Worcester 2 springs to mind), were people who won the lotto on the first show excluded from the draw? Was it only open to those who missed out on the 1st show or didn't enter at all? I'm sure this happened but can't remember 100%

Yes, you were not eligible for the drawing of the second night if you got tickets for the first night, if I recall correctly

PJ: Amsterdam 27-06-2012, Pittsburgh 11-10-2013, Buffalo 12-10-2013, Worcester 15-10-2013, Amsterdam 16-06-2014, Amsterdam 17-06-2014
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    dublin and belfast - come on........
  • Options
    Justyna said:

Second night in Berlin would be brilliant and there is spot for it. Since they playing at stadiums and festivals the small venue addition like Brixton or Sheperd's Bush woud be awsome. That's only my dream and it's pretty good the way it is ;)

Brixton would be awesome. Back to 1993!!!

• Options
    smcleishsmcleish Oxford Posts: 137
    I vote for Scotland

Year of Independence, Ryder Cup, and just like Eddie performing solo in London at the time of the Olympic Games, he could pop tae Glasgow for a wee visit tae the Commonwealth Games???

:)
  • Options
    I have 2 extra GA tickets for Stockholm...not golden circle, regular GA
    My buddy in Sweden got them in the public sale, but I am taking him along with my TC ticket.

Mail me at flofischl@hotmail.com if you need 'em.

Thanks & see ya in Milano!
  • Options
    Still available: 1 Berlin GA ticket. PM me if you're interested.
    Sarah
    ~I'll ride the wave where it takes me ~

Pearl Jam: MSG 5/21/10, Pitt 10/11/13, Hartford 10/26/13, Berlin 6/26/14, Leeds 7/8/14, Milton Keynes 7/11/14, Detroit 10/16/14
    Eddie solo: Beacon Theater 6/21/11, 6/22/11
  • Options
    BL221101BL221101 Minneapolis Posts: 56
    My girlfriend and I are flying from the States to tour along with PJ in Europe, and we're looking for:

1. Two tickets to either (or both!) Amsterdam shows
    2. Cool PJ fans in Milan, Trieste, Vienna, and Berlin.

Shoot me a PM if you've got tickets or are willing to hang out before any of the shows listed above!

Looking forward to our European PJ adventure!
    49 and counting...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    BL221101 said:

My girlfriend and I are flying from the States to tour along with PJ in Europe, and we're looking for:

Shoot me a PM if you've got tickets or are willing to hang out before any of the shows listed above!

there will be meeting point -parties at that shows..so stay tune
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AtPeacewithMyLustAtPeacewithMyLust Louisville,KY to Toronto Posts: 125
    Is there a party bus leaving from Trieste to Vienna? It's a long train ride and a super expensive flight!
    That bus from Vienna to Berlin looks like a good time, but we already booked the 6:25am flight.
    1st show-1995 Soldier Field
    10th show-2005 Thunder Bay,ON
    40th show-2012 Berlin II
    50th show-2014 Amsterdam II
    57th show-Moline,IL
    58th show-Mexico City
  • Options
    Michael ScarnMichael Scarn Northampton, UK Posts: 32
    Making it my new years resolution to post more here, I'm going to night 1 Amsterdam show, would love to meet hang with some fellow fans
    Twitter
    [London, 02 Arena 18.8.2009]
    [London, Hyde Park 25.6.2010]
    [Manchester, MEN 21.6.2012]
    [Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome 16.6.2014]
    [Milton Keynes, MK Bowl 11.7.2014]
  • Options

Making it my new years resolution to post more here, I'm going to night 1 Amsterdam show, would love to meet hang with some fellow fans

When the details of the meeting fans-party will be ready will post about it
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    edited January 2014
    Amsterdam 3, Well, we can all still hope... I know I'm. The next concert in Ziggo Dome after PJ will be at 21st of June, so that opens possibilities, doesn't it? Please PJ just one more.... ^:)^
    Post edited by Aafke on
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
  • Options
    iguanaiguana Posts: 6
    Does anyone have any tickets for Milan arena ? Or any info whether there will be more available? I never saw them on sale..i i have 2 tickets for Terzo Anello Verde Non Numerato that i am willing to sell as long as i find 2 tickets for the arena..
  • Options
    pbrm_pearljampbrm_pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 38
    edited January 2014
    Amsterdam3 no way....will be one day left between Amsterdam and Milan.......seems to me not enough time for preparation for Milan...
    Post edited by pbrm_pearljam on
    See the path.....cut by the moon.....for you to walk on........

NIJMEGEN 2007 - AHOY 2009 - NIJMEGEN 2010 - AMSTERDAM-1 2012
    AMSTERDAM-2 2012 !!!!!!!!
    ED 25-7-2012

AMSTERDAM 1+2 2014
  • Options
    Aafke said:

Amsterdam 3, Well, we can all still hope... I know I'm. The next concert in Ziggo Dome after PJ will be at 21st of June, so that opens possibilities, doesn't it? Please PJ just one more.... ^:)^

nop...18th is their moving day,cos 19th morning need to start building the stage at Milan
  • Options
    AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    edited January 2014
    I know... but a girl can hope, can't she? ;)
    Post edited by Aafke on
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699

Aafke said:

nop...18th is their moving day,cos 19th morning need to start building the stage at Milan

Doubt they will be touring with a stage. Will probably be hired in and built days in advance
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    we all hope for ams 3..
    i think dimitris is right..
    ther's no time for remove the stage..
    yes aafke you can hope..but.. :)>-
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    BL221101 said:

Will be at Amsterdam 1 and Berlin. So will be up for a meeting beforehand if you get tickets for Amsterdam 1 and see you in Berlin.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Kearn5y said:

Aafke said:

Doubt they will be touring with a stage. Will probably be hired in and built days in advance
    Oh I see them taking their stage with them, they invested heavily in that recently, and by stage I mean the lighting and rigs etc, not the actual stage lol
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    pdalowsky said:

Kearn5y said:

Aafke said:

Oh I see them taking their stage with them, they invested heavily in that recently, and by stage I mean the lighting and rigs etc, not the actual stage lol
    I would gladly help them as a roadie!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

Aafke said:

personally,i don't have any doubts about it..18th will be travelling day
  • Options
    Please give the german fans a second gig for the south of germany!!
    We wait so long ...how about Munich or Stuttgart...
    Please one more!!!
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Munich or Stuttgart would be fantastic. But I don´t believe in this!
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    UruUru Posts: 58
    Leeds II??
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,558
    Uru said:

Leeds II??

I think it's safe to say that the possibility of Leeds 2 is dead at this point - it still not officially sold out on Livenation or TM!

"Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    UruUru Posts: 58
    One week with "Currently not available" isn't Out of stock?
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,558
    Uru said:

One week with "Currently not available" isn't Out of stock?

No...tickets can still appear on Eventim from time to time. Tier 3 only and now only a few at a time but they do re-appear!

"Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    Daytickets for the day PJ is playing Rock Werchter are sold out now as well.
  • Options
    Where's a good place to get tix for both nights at the ziggo dome?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe