Options

Eddie Vedder - Australian Solo Tour - Shows ADDED

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    I just wanted to say that I'm really glad I've come onto the forums and the facebook groups for this tour. I've never really been one to throw myself into social media and for my 20ish years of loving the band I've always loved them privately, and been too shy to connect with other people, scared I won't know as much stuff or don't have enough of a collection (I don't collect anything!). How silly am I to think that! All I've seen while on the groups and forums here is people sharing their excitement and enthusiasm about THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!! Everyone seems to help each other, (I won't mention flippers or the Chugg competition though!) and now I feel regret for not having thrown myself into here sooner! Imagine the friends I could have made during past tours! I'm sad the tour is over here in Oz, but I can't wait to read about the tour in Europe and live vicariously through everyone's awesome stories! And next tour, I hope to be one of those lucky buggers that comes on her to say "I MET THEM!!!! Now THAT would be a dream come true!!!!

Peace love and Pearl Jam to all of you, feel free to look me up on the old Wastebook!

Eden :)
    "In fact, punk rock means exemplary manners to your fellow human being. Fuck being an arsehole" - Joe Strummer.

Instagram: pipingroller
    Facebook: Eden Sandwell
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Reallyt enjoyed my two Brisbane EV shows (Sunday night and Tuesday night) and it was amazing to have fourth row seats for Tuesday night. Thank you QPAC! :)
  • Options
    Bump for the Tristan Eaton/Sydney poster on sale. Not sure how he numbers his orders, but I just got #74, presumably out of 100. Really amazing artist and going to look great next to his BDO poster.