Slinging Tires or Approved to Transfer

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,779
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Am changing accounts with my company. Sounds stupid, but I'm going to take a more physically demanding job that pays roughly the same, has a better more regular delivery schedule. More time with loved ones to boot.

So looking forward to losing this spare tire I carry around my middle.

Just a question of when.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i told you a couple years ago to please watch your food intake & the type of food eaten. truck driving is a love/hate relationship for 93.9% of all truck drivers. it gets in your blood & pretty soon you've destroyed yourself in all sortsa ways.

i still carry my CDL in my wallet, tanker, doubles & triples endorcements. i aint goin nowhere. i did my years of suffering duty. 18+ wheels can kiss my frickin ass

yet i wanna drive to & from alaska w/ a couple guys i know that do that run. fucking idiots

best of luck to you, mick. it's a rough life out there.

now we got you a hot load that needs to be there by sooner than later. collect your three log books up & have it :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,779
    only three? :nono: childs play!!!

I like to color in my book. :mrgreen:

home daily deal. roughly 200 mile radius of the goodyear warehouse. tire deliveries to various dist centers. no more sleeping in the truck for me!!!!!! like tonight. I'm in Walton Ky about 25 miles south of Cincy. No run for tonight either. As of now anyway. Kinda the oncall driver tonight. Hope the bastages make their times. I do want the money BUT GF is off tomorrow too., sooooo................................................I wanna be HaPPY :mrgreen:

Fuck Cincy!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    that's hilarious

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Its happening. Start on the new account on Tuesday.

mickeyrat wrote:
    tire delivering & taking away old tires?
    speedy needs a set of used tires :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    tire delivering & taking away old tires?
    speedy needs a set of used tires :lol:
    :mrgreen: no. new goodyears to various companies dist centers. arrive loaded, unload then home MT.

• Hey Mickeyrat!!!

How are things in the Trucking Industry?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Mickey!!!
    Where the hell are you?
    I want to tell you about my Sunday gig, driving from Chicago to St. Louis.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....