Rear zStage Seating?

Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have a question!
Has anybody here sat behind the stage for a show? I am going to San Diego and pulled up a single ticket on TM behind the stage. Are they decent seats or should I try for something on the sides? I just dont want to sit on the opposite end of the arena because I'm blind as a bat.

I might try to get a 10C seat aswell....hmmm
Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I really enjoyed our rear view seats in pittsburgh. It gave us a great view of the entire band and we also got to see the crowd.
  • try to get DAY OF SHOW tickets.

Call TM, go online, or be at the boxoffice window within 5 minutes of Box Office opening in the morning, day of show.

You will need to call the venue or TM and ask when the BO opens on showday, to make sure you have the right time.

I think calling is a more sure bet, you aren't gonna be stuck in line at the office, you don't have to wait on some window-monkey, and you get more than the 2mintues to hold the tickets in your cart that way (if you call)

YOU WILL LIKELY GET SOMETHING JUST INFRONT OF, BESIDE, OR SLIGHTLY TO THE BACK-SIDE OF THE STAGE in the 100 section ...

THE SOUND IN THESE SECTIONS KICKS ASS

For Cincy, we ended up staring angled from Stone's side at the back of band members heads ... but every time Jeff or Mike turned towards their amps to jam, we got nice stares and the chance to interact ... just like being up front ... sort of.

:D:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    I just grabbed 1 off of TM Section M Row 21. Its rear left of the stage. From the seating chart it looked like that section started at Row 10-15. I'll see if they have any better when I pick them up at will call. I dont know how early I'll get there because I am driving in from Vegas that day.
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    I enjoyed my seat in Asheville 04 directly above Matt. I think the sound was sacraficed a bit, but not too noticable. Mike and Ed are both great about turning around and playing to the people behind the stage.
  • chrisg72chrisg72 Posts: 112
    I was directly behind the stage at NJ2 and they were great, I loved them. I was in the lower level and pretty close to the stage. I worried for months before the show that they weren't going to be good and I was way wrong! There are WAY worse seats.
    9.28.96 - 9.29.96 - 9.1.00 - 6.3.06 - 6.24.08 - 6.25.08 - EV 8.7.08 - 10.30.09 - 5.20.10 - 5.21.10 - 9.11.11