Options

things to see around the Gorge

gotchagotcha Posts: 56
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm coming from Ontario (Canada) for 7 days when Pearl Jam's playing at the Gorge. Can someone tell me about some cool places to see that are near the Gorge? I'm staying at the Wildhorse campground for 2 nights but I'd like to use the days to do stuff if possible.
"uncanny and immutable"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    not much, make the drive to seattle if you can
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    it's in the middle of nowhere....so other than the camping deal and other outdoorsy stuff, i think that's it. make a visit to seattle :)
  • Options
    garden24garden24 Posts: 15
    there might be some nuclear power plants near bye?!
    It makes much more sense to live life in the present tense
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    not much, make the drive to seattle if you can

exactly.
    a whole lot of nothing, beyond the absolute beauty of the gorge itself...so go visit seattle!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'm the same vought... I'm staying in seattle for a week and a half during the period of pj at the gorge.. heard there isnt much to see apart from pj at or around the gorge.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    There's a winery or two...that's it. I'm staying in Ellensburg, about 40 mins away. Hoping there is more excitement there.
  • Options
    gotchagotcha Posts: 56
    of course I'm going to visit Seattle when I'm in Washington. Are you just so used to the beauty and diversity of the state that you think there isn't anything to do!? I like outdoorsy things, that's why I'm going to WA! How far is Mt. Rainier? The Cascades?
    "uncanny and immutable"