Options

The Rose Bowl

SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 821
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Ecstatic that my Spartans finally made it back after 26 years!

Anybody thinking about going to the game?
19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

No, but I'm glad they beat OSU. To bad the tournament starts next year. I think MSU could hang with bama, auburn, and fsu.
  • Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 821

No, but I'm glad they beat OSU. To bad the tournament starts next year. I think MSU could hang with bama, auburn, and fsu.

I agree. Well, hopefully they beat Stanford, but win or lose, it's the best season they've had since 1966 for sure!

Let's hope we can repeat next year and get that playof bid!
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Also glad they beat OSU and hopefully I'll be at the game (like last year) as my husband is a Stanford grad.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'll be there :) My sister lives in Pasadena, Ca - about 3 miles from the Rose Bowl.
    We go every year, just to tailgate - doesn't matter to us who is playing - although the last 3 years was nice being that Wisconsin played (I'm a Badger fan) even tho they lost all three games :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255

I disagree. While MSU is a great team this year and well deserving of the Rose Bowl, I don't think they could keep up with those teams.
    I can't wait for the tourney to be implemented! While not perfect, it should definitely clear up some of that "whose #1" talk.