Options

Now that the tour is over...

2»

Comments

• Options
    rmwatsonrmwatson Posts: 159
    Philly 2 (in GA about 10 people back between Stone and Eddie, tough to beat)

Wrigley

Philly 1

Wrigely was its own special experiance, but loved being in GA in Philly. I actually had 10C reserve seats, and traded with a fellow member whose pregnant friend wanted a seat, rahter than standing in GA. They ended up with great seats, and me and my freind in the pit - win/win.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    3 shows

Brooklyn 2
  • Options
    6 shows. Here they are if I had to rank them. Can't wait for the next tour.

LA1 - the crowd was frisky, one got kicked out, one ran on stage.
    Phoenix - had GA tickets. Eddie seemed like he wanted to prove PJ was still the **** at the beginning of the show. As he drank more wine he softened up.
    Wrigley - a long fun day.
    San Diego - a great night.
    Oakland - GA tickets. I really enjoyed hearing Light Years.
    Seattle - I had crappy tickets, but it was still great. Seattle is a fun town, aside from it being freezing!
  • Options
    3 shows total.....All three had a different 'feel' to them.

San Diego, LA1 & LA2.

SD and LA1 are neck&neck in my personal rankings.

San Diego had a family feel to it...very intimate/around the camp fire feeling. Eddie's Mom, Mike's Dad, Matt's son+drum teacher from school...they were all there. The band was having a great time, and it extended outward toward's the crowd.

LA1: 'Danced' my ass off for 3 straight hours....would say this crowd had more traditional concert energy than San Diego had....Saturday night show, lots of pre-drinking going down. I had just enough to enjoy the concert and recall everything I saw/heard. Spin the Black Circle into RVM had me jumping!! Starting off with Pendulum/Release/Long Road...and Garden 1/2 way through the 1st set...amazing. Best LA show i've seen.

LA2: Sunday show....much more subdued compared to Saturday. Not bad though....best poster of the 3 shows. Oceans, Blood, Breath & MOTHER were highlights.

These boots can't come quick enough for these shows!

Thanks PJ for a great experience. :D
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    london
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    4 - Hartford.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2