Options

Any word on a DVD?

CrazyJDCrazyJD Posts: 103
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Upon seeing promos for a new Madonna concert/behind the scenes DVD or movie coming out, I'm wondering if anyone knows if PJ have been filming anything from this tour. I would LOVE to have a behind the scenes DVD of them arriving in cities, setting up, showing a few key moments from concerts etc... not JUST a live concert DVD. Although a new live concert would be nice too. But Im always interested in the behind the scenes, get-to-know-the-band-and-what-a-tour-is-like kinda stuff.
Halifax, Summer 2008... they return!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I think I may rather see a live DVD of them playing a show (Boston 2:D) or a touring band type of thing. But a behind-the-scenes thing would be really cool for a half hour or so in bonus feature.
  • Options
    DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    you know this band, there will more than likely be one later on...probably after whole tour is finished.
  • Options
    DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    i think it'd be awesome if the taped each show and put them on DVD for sale like they do with the bootlegs.
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    i think it'd be awesome if the taped each show and put them on DVD for sale like they do with the bootlegs.

:eek:

.. I just pictured my wallet if that was to happen.
  • Options
    kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
    At Boston 1 I noticed a girl on the floor walking around with a professional movie camera ..... Is this a sign of things to come
    The Answers are Fatal.
  • Options
    CrazyJDCrazyJD Posts: 103
    In todays day of 2 DVD packages, a live concert montage, with behind the scenes, talking to fans at concerts, the band on the road and maybe some music videos would be unfrikkinbeleivable.
    Halifax, Summer 2008... they return!