Options

Seeking JILL friend of pink haired Ally

Mamasan BrenMamasan Bren Posts: 959
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Weird thread, but I need to get in touch with Jill, elementary teacher's assistant, from LA that I met at last night's Santa Barbara show. Hoping she sees this or cool clubbers from the community can help me out. Private message me.

THX

Peace to all Jammers
1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Weird thread, but I need to get in touch with the Jill, elementary teacher's assistant, from LA that I met at last night's Santa Barbara show. Hoping she sees this or cool clubbers from the community can help me out. Private message me.

THX

Peace to all Jammers

was she wearing a 10c mookie tank top last night by any chance?
  • Options
    creepy
  • Options

Yes! Happen to know her?

Creepy? I have her shit to return

Peace to all Jammers
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options

Yes! Happen to know her?

Creepy? I have her shit to return

Peace to all Jammers

not creepy at all really. she was cute. I can see why you'd want to find her.