Options

Travelling to London, Anyone Advise Which Airport?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Chime wrote:
    Pretty much. You come in to Waterloo (on the Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Waterloo and City tube lines) if you look just below the river and in the middle of this tube map you should find it :)http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/lon_con_2007.pdf

Wembley is NW corner zone 4
    Cheers mate.

In case I miss the Aussie accent, where might I find THE Aussie hangouts? ;) People keep telling me, but I keep forgetting the name of the place.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hinny wrote:
    Cheers mate.

In case I miss the Aussie accent, where might I find THE Aussie hangouts? ;) People keep telling me, but I keep forgetting the name of the place.

Knock yourself out :Dhttp://www.walkabout.eu.com/010venues.html
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Cheers mate.

also might want to check out the redback and the prince of teck for antipodean fun...
  • Options
    I'm looking for flights from the states to London for under 20 Euro....any ideas... :rolleyes:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Options
    you got to be kidding me right?

are you really going?
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    use the regular trains (same with Gatwick), it's half that price...and you don't have to go all the way to Liverpool St/Victoria, which depending where you're going afterwards might make it far easier.

so did i get that right? there are "regular trains" from stansted to london? and they are cheaper?

if that is so, how far is the train station from the airport itself?
    WANTED: Spare ticket of any of the following: Munich, Katowice, Copenhagen, Duesseldorf.

Please drop a private message.
  • Options
    redAPPLE wrote:
    so did i get that right? there are "regular trains" from stansted to london? and they are cheaper?

if that is so, how far is the train station from the airport itself?

i think it's only express trains from stansted into liverpool st - and express fares.....the station is right underneath the airport so pretty close
  • Options
    I'm looking for flights from the states to London for under 20 Euro....any ideas... :rolleyes:

lol

The difference being we can get cheap flights internally in the UK. Like I said 98p return with Ryanair. Got to add airport taxes to that, but it's still dirt cheap!