RIP Nelson Mandela

EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Another of the great people of history gone. You will be missed. Thank you.
Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    just saw that....A Great man who helped change the world

Obama: World has "lost one of the most influential, courageous and profoundly good human beings."
    aqo2t.jpg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,771
    R.I.P.
    I miss igotid88
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    The man was something else

RIP Nelson Mandela
  • Another of the great people of history gone. You will be missed. Thank you.
    at last something you and i agree on :)

the world is going to miss this man. he is one of the greatest people to have lived at the same time as me.

he said if he could have his time again, he would do the exact same things. that is a bold statement knowing he spent so many years imprisoned.

RIP Mandiba.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Rest in peace, ''peacemaker''
  • Another of the great people of history gone. You will be missed. Thank you.
    at last something you and i agree on :)

the world is going to miss this man. he is one of the greatest people to have lived at the same time as me.

he said if he could have his time again, he would do the exact same things. that is a bold statement knowing he spent so many years imprisoned.

RIP Mandiba.

Even in death, he's still bringing people together. :D

He really is someone all leaders should look to in how to bridge the chasms that we build between us. Embrace your differences and reach out to others, even those that may have done you wrong.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • CROJAM95 wrote:
    The man was something else

RIP Nelson Mandela
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • From Maya Angelou's FB page: The world has lost a friend. A giant has fallen. Nelson Mandela was a friend of mine; we first met in Egypt in 1961. I was present at his inauguration in Pretoria, South Africa. We met in the United States whenever he was visiting. I know that he had great courage and great love, enough courage to tell a friend when he or she was wrong and enough courage to love them even if they were wrong. He had the ability to forgive the apartheid guard that watched over him 27 years and invite him to his inauguration. I am grateful that we have had such a great teacher and a great friend.

What an amazing man! RIP Mr. Mandela. We have lost a great gift.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Even in death, he's still bringing people together. :D

He really is someone all leaders should look to in how to bridge the chasms that we build between us. Embrace your differences and reach out to others, even those that may have done you wrong.
    yes he is.

unfortunately today most times our differences make people avoid each other. like you said, the differences should be embraced. only then can common ground and a solution be found.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."